Pareshanura Video Song cover|| Dhruva Movie || Neeru Productions

icecreamZ

5 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Antha observe cheyale

chuduu man ... ROFLin gaa undhii

endhii song ni replicate cheyadanikii kudaa thought & inspiration anii vallaa name vesukovalaa ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• TampaChinnodu

• Mustachio

• Hercules

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sanbk said:

uncle entha sepu politics  eh naa koncham ilanti vallani kuda encourage cheyandii song was shot at same location where allu arjun and rakul preet went its south america I guess and the couple are from australia... 

yeah actual song was shot in salt flats , south america , i guess magadheera lo kuda same location lo shoot chesaru ankunta ga chariot racing di.

2 hours ago, Hercules said:

10 lakhs close ani, video matram chala baga tesaru, costumes and technicalities on point unnayi.

10 lakhs antey seap ee anukunta ilanti technical standards ki. thokkalo india marriages packages ke 5-10 lakhs charge sesthunnaru ee madhya

6 minutes ago, Hercules said:

yeah actual song was shot in salt flats , south america , i guess magadheera lo kuda same location lo shoot chesaru ankunta ga chariot racing di.

Utah?

5 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Utah?

bolivia atu pothe manchiga chile, peru, uruguay kuda kotteyochu motham dead cheap lo ayiddi if you plan ahead. Konni cities not very safe down there but you know the deal. 

6 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

10 lakhs antey seap ee anukunta ilanti technical standards ki. thokkalo india marriages packages ke 5-10 lakhs charge sesthunnaru ee madhya

cheap ye ga ante yeah i heard his wife came from a well off family , hence the wastage of money.

TBH if i was the guy, i would have invested that sum and prolly more in bitcoins lol. What a waste of money man, like they arent going to be film stars or anything of that sorts and nobody would even care about this kind of crap.

18 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Ee song ki 2 laks varaku ayindi anta

8 minutes ago, Hercules said:

bolivia atu pothe manchiga chile, peru, uruguay kuda kotteyochu motham dead cheap lo ayiddi if you plan ahead. Konni cities not very safe down there but you know the deal. 

cheap ye ga ante yeah i heard his wife came from a well off family , hence the wastage of money.

TBH if i was the guy, i would have invested that sum and prolly more in bitcoins lol. What a waste of money man, like they arent going to be film stars or anything of that sorts and nobody would even care about this kind of crap.

Povali man iga..thaggedi ledu