Question about Testing Help

rapchik

Anyone has some sample test cases and test script...Or can you guide me for some sites where I can find one... Thank you

full understanding of what you are testing is what you should know to test

after tht you write your test cases...

test case-1 for validation of count

test case-2 for accuracy of the accounts present in a file (source to target matching of accounts)

test case-3 field format validation (length, format etc) (example- SSN length should be max 10)

test case-4 check syntax (for US state codes- max length is 2 and should be alphabetics only)

so on so forth.. 

for each field you have various characteristics like accuracy, consistency, syntax, statistical, validity, completeness

you have to build your testcases along those characteristics and make as many test cases as possible

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rapchik said:

Anyone has some sample test cases and test script...Or can you guide me for some sites where I can find one... Thank you

noo need of thanks, you are welcome @3$%@3$%

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, solman said:

Radhu Radhu ante edhi Radhu...Cheyi Vesthe kadha Telsidhi

Radhu ani ekada ananu man... It's been ages I have written so just was checking

1 hour ago, chicchara said:

full understanding of what you are testing is what you should know to test

after tht you write your test cases...

test case-1 for validation of count

test case-2 for accuracy of the accounts present in a file (source to target matching of accounts)

test case-3 field format validation (length, format etc) (example- SSN length should be max 10)

test case-4 check syntax (for US state codes- max length is 2 and should be alphabetics only)

so on so forth.. 

for each field you have various characteristics like accuracy, consistency, syntax, statistical, validity, completeness

you have to build your testcases along those characteristics and make as many test cases as possible

Tqqqq

1 hour ago, rapchik said:

kaka mail id send chey neku amulyamaina videos send chetsha tetsng vi