Top Posters In This Topic

• dakumangalsingh

• sattipandu

• futureofandhra

• idibezwada

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Agreed, drive antha smooth anipinchadu kaani technology aithe baga istadu Nissan vehicles ki 

Cost wise Altima is cheaper , so going with used Honda is better or new Altima is better 

Honda min 22k vundi new one

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Cost wise Altima is cheaper , so going with used Honda is better or new Altima is better 

Chudu bro ee madya Honda Nissan vaadu manchi styles tesukostunnadu neeke teliyali Nee budget entha nuvvu ela kavali ani anukuntunnavo. 

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

gone are the days when Nissan is the choice after Honda and Toyota...ippudu NIssan kanna Hyundia and Kia better...do your research...guddiga mana desi trend follow avvaku

5 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

gone are the days when Nissan is the choice after Honda and Toyota...ippudu NIssan kanna Hyundia and Kia better...do your research...guddiga mana desi trend follow avvaku

Subaru legacy is good ... U can think of Hyundai Sonata, Mazda 6, Then Usual Honda and Toyotaaa 

11 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

yes agreed

in my personal opinion too, Hyundai Sonata is much better when compared to Toyota Camry and Honda Accord..

I have been driving Hyundai cars for the last 5 years and I had good experience with it. You can buy Hyundai Sonata base ofr 17-18k...and it runs as good as camry and accord..has better MPG and relative low service costs. KIA is again a 1000 bucks more than hyundai but both have same engine and body, only exterior fiber parts look different but metal frame is same for both..

51 minutes ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

Subaru legacy is good ... U can think of Hyundai Sonata, Mazda 6, Then Usual Honda and Toyotaaa 

Subaru legacy ki mileage enta varaku vastundi ? 

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

in my personal opinion too, Hyundai Sonata is much better when compared to Toyota Camry and Honda Accord..

I have been driving Hyundai cars for the last 5 years and I had good experience with it. You can buy Hyundai Sonata base ofr 17-18k...and it runs as good as camry and accord..has better MPG and relative low service costs. KIA is again a 1000 bucks more than hyundai but both have same engine and body, only exterior fiber parts look different but metal frame is same for both..

so kia optima or hyundai sonata