Any good credit cards with good Credit score

changure

Bhayyas,

Any good CC with free balance transfers? I already have Chase freedom and lot of balance on that :(.

Planning to get a 0 % APR with free balance transfer..hopefully will pay off the debt very soon..

1 hour ago, changure said:

Bhayyas,

Any good CC with free balance transfers? I already have Chase freedom and lot of balance on that :(.

Planning to get a 0 % APR with free balance transfer..hopefully will pay off the debt very soon..

appu etlago kattesdam anukunapudu, inkenduku vaya kotha appu ?

first oka clarity techuko kaka...appu teerchadaniki kotha appu cheyala...leka vunna appu ni dachipettina dabbulatho teercheyala ani..

if you are looking to clear previous debt by availing new credit, welcome to the world of credit trap..

if you are looking to clear your cc debt by working on your existing finances and clearing the balances, then you don't need new cc..but new plan to balance your finances.

My current 0%APR offer ends this september.  Need sometime until Jan or Feb to pay it off.

If I find a good one with no BT fee, that could be very helpful..

How is this card?

Citi double cash card.

Plus a Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers; after that, the variable APR will be 14.24% - 24.24% based on your creditworthiness.

Balance transfers do not earn cash back

If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month

Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening

Balance transfer fee: either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater

Plus a Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers; after that, the variable APR will be 14.24% - 24.24% based on your creditworthiness.

• Balance transfers do not earn cash back
  • If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month
  • Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening
  • Balance transfer fee: either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater

Discover Extravagance card try chei bro.... Sign up bonus 2500 after spending 5000 dollars in 3 months... You can apply only on referral.. let me know I can send you the referral link.

Cash Back: 3.62 percent on all purchases except Gas and Grocery

Gas- 2.8 Percent cash back

Grocery- 2.43 Percent cash back

Balance transfer: 0% apr 19 months, 0 dollar transfer fee

20 hours ago, Edo_Okati said:

Discover Extravagance card try chei bro.... Sign up bonus 2500 after spending 5000 dollars in 3 months... You can apply only on referral.. let me know I can send you the referral link.

Thank you Bro. I send you a PM..pls send the referal link

Send me also bro

21 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

if you are looking to clear previous debt by availing new credit, welcome to the world of credit trap..

if you are looking to clear your cc debt by working on your existing finances and clearing the balances, then you don't need new cc..but new plan to balance your finances.

kaka idi elago konchem clear ga cheppava 

lol..last time kuda edho thread same vesav...asalu discover website ,google lo  search chesthe e card info doraka ledhu.......