podduna oka aunty thread padindii for chex life

dakumangalsingh

13 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Abba ammayilu maatram ivanni expect cheyara enti? @3$% Abbayi height undali, thellaga undali, full paisal sampadhinchali and GC undali ani... evari requirements vallavi. 

Evado kotiki okdau... beerlu biryanilu thini chala gaarabanga potta, batta penchuthunna uncles many girls tho sleeping ante namma budhi kavatala. Intha vikaranga unde uncles ni oka ammayi choosthe ne great, enjoy many girls anta..baagundhi me propaganda

uncles ki scene undadu,uncles ni ammaylenduku chustaru , youngsters ke scene untundi esp 25 to 32 between unolle e veshalu vesedi 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samaja_varagamana

• kiraak_poradu

• vendetta

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

+1

i know one Indian divorced aunty who got abused like this. Desi husband ni divorced because he was "very arrogant" ani. She started dating some big white guy one year after divorce. Oka sari intlo party ki nannu maa akkanu pilichindi.. first lo baagane unnaru but after a couple of hours of chatting, thellodi mood changed. Think he could not handle so many Indians around him. Silly reason meeda mandi padatam start chesadu... after sometime backyard lo ki velli full ga shouting., memu endhukule ani thanks for the invite ani vachesam.  I know it is anecdotal but not everything is as good as it looks like. Anthendhuku maa office lo thella aunty month ki oka saarayina husband tho godava paduthundi.. I know when she is moodoff. The reality is domestic violence is not just in Indian households. Hot ga unte emi kaadu anedi brama.. even johnny depp abused his wife. 

I used to live in an apartment kinda unodu vala wife ni chitakotetodu(Not desi though) but brutal ga boxer la kotte vadu so it depends man.........set aythe any race is good set kakunte ey race ayna ey manisi ayna same  

9 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

oka papa nisha ani oka answer post chesindii, poi quora lo chustu vunte aa aunty posts motham feminism meeda ne kada machuku okati

Are Indian women in India interested in American men for love and marriage?

Yes and most of the girls will be interested. Because I have seen most of the girls openly confessing it. Most of the Indian girls feel that marrying an American will have the following advantages.

1. Americans are free from caste, rituals and family traditions which is not the case in india. In India a girl needs to follow the family traditions of his in-laws.
  2. American men live separately after marriage and don't keep on contacting their parents for small issues. American men are more independent and want to live life with their own family. So most of the Indian girls would prefer American men so that they can live freely away from her in-laws and enjoy life with her husband.
  3. Marrying an American can get them USA visa easily and they can live permanently.
  4. American men have good health and good physique compared to Indian men .

I think these points are what being considered for marrying an American.

in red

kwalling @karthikn and @TOM_BHAYYA

only good health and good physique parameter ayithe sagam mandi fafa lu kanyalu gaane migilipothaaru, obesity lo amerka has worse record than india, and fafalu kooda evariki vaallu samantha anukuntaaru, eee business logic attitude ki egesukoni vacheyadaaniki thellollu erri puvvulu kaadu, thellollu too have their own logics that pellayyaaka husband ni over ga control seyyadam, typical indian house wife laa kathalu 10ngadam ivanni work out avvavu. maname western arab porilanu gokutunnaam veellu nachaka, mari veellu thella poragaallaku nachchadam vaallu veeellanu pelli chesukoni samsaaram cheyyadam, fantasy lo batikestondi pepancham. apice lo univ lo bumchik la varaku ayithe thella poragaallu may compete with us, but married life ki they go with their own race ani trump PMed. 

10 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

oka papa nisha ani oka answer post chesindii, poi quora lo chustu vunte aa aunty posts motham feminism meeda ne kada machuku okati

Are Indian women in India interested in American men for love and marriage?

Yes and most of the girls will be interested. Because I have seen most of the girls openly confessing it. Most of the Indian girls feel that marrying an American will have the following advantages.

1. Americans are free from caste, rituals and family traditions which is not the case in india. In India a girl needs to follow the family traditions of his in-laws.
  2. American men live separately after marriage and don't keep on contacting their parents for small issues. American men are more independent and want to live life with their own family. So most of the Indian girls would prefer American men so that they can live freely away from her in-laws and enjoy life with her husband.
  3. Marrying an American can get them USA visa easily and they can live permanently.
  4. American men have good health and good physique compared to Indian men .

I think these points are what being considered for marrying an American.

in red

kwalling @karthikn and @TOM_BHAYYA

asale pelli avatle ante madhyalo ee aunty lolli endhi man brahmi6.gif .. i also work out 4 days per week no 

37 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

only good health and good physique parameter ayithe sagam mandi fafa lu kanyalu gaane migilipothaaru, obesity lo amerka has worse record than india, and fafalu kooda evariki vaallu samantha anukuntaaru, eee business logic attitude ki egesukoni vacheyadaaniki thellollu erri puvvulu kaadu, thellollu too have their own logics that pellayyaaka husband ni over ga control seyyadam, typical indian house wife laa kathalu 10ngadam ivanni work out avvavu. maname western arab porilanu gokutunnaam veellu nachaka, mari veellu thella poragaallaku nachchadam vaallu veeellanu pelli chesukoni samsaaram cheyyadam, fantasy lo batikestondi pepancham. apice lo univ lo bumchik la varaku ayithe thella poragaallu may compete with us, but married life ki they go with their own race ani trump PMed. 

add chinkus too.. some % of thellollu have yellow fever ..