anyone working for Cox Communications

DJBravo

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

All IT mana domination adi city edanna sare. 

kikku raa

Haha agree but I am some how lucky emo except 2-3 projects rest lo i worked in teams who are all Americans or has couple of desis . 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• siru

• tennisluvr

• princeofheaven

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

N camps, M camps avanni kooda undali. We need that

TG non TG TANA ATA camps kuda undali appude full kick oo kick

5 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

appude fun untadi, ippudu full tellolu client lo doing no fun except some kullu jokes

I honestly don't like working in teams dominated by desis . Stand up lo abadhalu kuda cheptaru projecting our work like their work and are not at all co operative when UI backend integration a type lo unte . Dokku politics worst attitudes . American ki oka email pedite CC'ing scrum master or manager job done . Pair programming type projects ayite inka cheppakkarledu evari OA valladi Kalisi work cheyadam is nightmare . Americans idi better way of doing ante they welcome new api's mana Vallu ego ki argue chestaru . I find it so peaceful to work in American teams . 

15 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I honestly don't like working in teams dominated by desis . Stand up lo abadhalu kuda cheptaru projecting our work like their work and are not at all co operative when UI backend integration a type lo unte . Dokku politics worst attitudes . American ki oka email pedite CC'ing scrum master or manager job done . Pair programming type projects ayite inka cheppakkarledu evari OA valladi Kalisi work cheyadam is nightmare . Americans idi better way of doing ante they welcome new api's mana Vallu ego ki argue chestaru . I find it so peaceful to work in American teams . 

so u are an exception to all desis u came across in all ur projects..

only u are honest and only u have no ego..whre as all the otehr desis u have known are liars egoists..

seems like all desis are programmed to behave in one way that is dishonest and liars..however an exception to the rule is that except us every otehr desi has teh above characters @3$%

40 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

TG non TG TANA ATA camps kuda undali appude full kick oo kick

Cake cuttings, ribbon cuttings, weekend potluck parties taggede ledu asalu

20 minutes ago, siru said:

seems like all desis are programmed to behave in one way that is dishonest and liars..however an exception to the rule is that except us every otehr desi has teh above characters @3$%

Good observation @3$%

1 hour ago, siru said:

so u are an exception to all desis u came across in all ur projects..

only u are honest and only u have no ego..whre as all the otehr desis u have known are liars egoists..

Yes i am honest and i have self respect but has no ego. I am very adaptable and change my code when told a better way to write. In fact i love to take suggestions as i would improve my code quality that way. Cheppevadu dorakadame kashtam and if some one knows a better way to write i would take inputs to improve and i have done that in past. I never said all desis are liars and egoists but i said i have come across ppl who projected my work as their work and i worked in pair programming env where it was so difficult to convince peer to use new API compared to an american as we switch pairs every 3 days. I don't like to work with desis and it is MY preference.  My opinions are based on my experiences and i have right to have a preference. I am exception ani kuda cheppaledu if some one else feel that its hard to work with me and i have ego i wont argue they have right and free to think and feel what they want and i have no problem with that. May be nijamga working with me might be hard for them pakkodu em anukuntado adi kadu nuvvu ala feel kakudadu ani nenela cheptanu? Nenu desi manam anta inthe nuvvu inthe so feel good to work with me ani ayite chachina cheppanu.

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

Yes i am honest and i have self respect but has no ego. I am very adaptable and change my code when told a better way to write. In fact i love to take suggestions as i would improve my code quality that way. Cheppevadu dorakadame kashtam and if some one knows a better way to write i would take inputs to improve and i have done that in past. I never said all desis are liars and egoists but i said i have come across ppl who projected my work as their work and i worked in pair programming env where it was so difficult to convince peer to use new API compared to an american as we switch pairs every 3 days. I don't like to work with desis and it is MY preference.  My opinions are based on my experiences and i have right to have a preference. I am exception ani kuda cheppaledu if some one else feel that its hard to work with me and i have ego i wont argue they have right and free to think and feel what they want and i have no problem with that. May be nijamga working with me might be hard for them pakkodu em anukuntado adi kadu nuvvu ala feel kakudadu ani nenela cheptanu? Nenu desi manam anta inthe nuvvu inthe so feel good to work with me ani ayite chachina cheppanu.

Good point @ICANWIN. Your observations are very valid and a lot of us have noticed the same thing. Why do you think desis have this ugly ego, is this a flaw in our upbringing or an issue with our culture itself. I think it's a product of both. 

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Good point @ICANWIN. Your observations are very valid and a lot of us have noticed the same thing. Why do you think desis have this ugly ego, is this a flaw in our upbringing or an issue with our culture itself. I think it's a product of both. 

more of a  culture where everyone is seen as a prospective enemy or competitor

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think we find it so hard to accept we don't know something. Like in 2013/2014 time lo i didn't knew google gauva api which was being extensively used in our project then. I was writing code using basic java api but naku peers chepparu in pair programming idi new and current in market and i started using it . Ade time lo kothaga vachina desi contractors while pairing used to argue with me ide enduku use cheyali when code works ani. Naku chiraku kuda vachedi cheppi cheppi as it was our project standard to use latest api's. In pair programming you cannot write single line of code if ur peer who is pairing is not ok or convinced with it. Numerous arguments daily ayyevi infact literally fights when paired with desis. Reason i observed is simple. Radu teledu ani manavallu oppukoru. Americans lo even architects simple ga i dont know that i am an ancient developer ani easy ga cheptaru. Raledu teledu ani cheppadam mana vallaki valla skill set ni talent ni challenge chesinattu anipistundi andulo postive side that we are learning a new thing and improving skill set kanna ego hurt avutundi. As u said may be product of both upbringing and culture.

Naku avvaleda ani adugute sometimes when i get too many suggestions i get little uncomfortable even now but I change code accepting other person is more knowledgable than me .  i am taught to see positive side of anything since childhood and had that kind of guidance too in early career as i learned java from my uncle who criticized my code every day and i know i am a decent dev today because of him so i learned to take criticism in my code and suggestions positively from him. Oka 7 months every day he criticized my code is crap while learning from him and even now he never compliment ever i am a decent developer. @3$%

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

hell no its not ur preference.

Its textbook racism..except u urself is a desi..otherwise if the same words are uttered by non desi..he could lose his job.

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I think we find it so hard to accept we don't know something. Like in 2013/2014 time lo i didn't knew google gauva api which was being extensively used in our project then. I was writing code using basic java api but naku peers chepparu in pair programming idi new and current in market and i started using it . Ade time lo kothaga vachina desi contractors while pairing used to argue with me ide enduku use cheyali when code works ani. Naku chiraku kuda vachedi cheppi cheppi as it was our project standard to use latest api's. In pair programming you cannot write single line of code if ur peer who is pairing is not ok or convinced with it. Numerous arguments daily ayyevi infact literally fights when paired with desis. Reason i observed is simple. Radu teledu ani manavallu oppukoru. Americans lo even architects simple ga i dont know that i am an ancient developer ani easy ga cheptaru. Raledu teledu ani cheppadam mana vallaki valla skill set ni talent ni challenge chesinattu anipistundi andulo postive side that we are learning a new thing and improving skill set kanna ego hurt avutundi. As u said may be product of both upbringing and culture.

Naku avvaleda ani adugute sometimes when i get too many suggestions i get little uncomfortable even now but I change code accepting other person is more knowledgable than me .  i am taught to see positive side of anything since childhood and had that kind of guidance too in early career as i learned java from my uncle who criticized my code every day and i know i am a decent dev today because of him so i learned to take criticism in my code and suggestions positively from him. Oka 7 months every day he criticized my code is crap while learning from him and even now he never compliment ever i am a decent developer. @3$%

Intha pedda essays how?

2 minutes ago, siru said:

hell no its not ur preference.

Its textbook racism..except u urself is a desi..otherwise if the same words are uttered by non desi..he could lose his job.

SO u r saying he would lose job if he say in AFDB ? I dont say it outside man i say only in a virtual forum. I am wise enough to get jobs sustain them and leave if i dont like environments.