Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• siru

• tennisluvr

• princeofheaven

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ICANWIN said:

SO u r saying he would lose job if he say in AFDB ? I dont say it outside man i say only in a virtual forum. 

i am saying that it cant be ur preference to avoid working with an entire race..thats like the first point in  federal equal opportunity laws

Just now, siru said:

@ICANWIN  u cant generalise an entire race just because u had all  bad experiences with people who happen to be desis.

I haven't generalized. I told my opinion based on my experiences. ALL DESIS ARE LIKE THIS ANI CHEPPALEDU cheppina i dont see a mistake in that. I have right to feel what i want even though i am a desi. Caste region ani kottukune desis ki desis to work cheyadam istham ledu ante Q cheste right aey ledu . I am entitled to my opinions and have right to have a preference. I have right to generalize too if i want to. 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

I haven't generalized. I told my opinion based on my experiences. ALL DESIS ARE LIKE THIS ANI CHEPPALEDU cheppina i dont see a mistake in that. I have right to feel what i want even though i am a desi. Caste region ani kottukune desis ki desis to work cheyadam istham ledu ante Q cheste right aey ledu . I am entitled to my opinions and have right to have a preference. I have right to generalize too if i want to. 

_-_*=:

Just now, siru said:

i am saying that it cant be ur preference to avoid working with an entire race..thats like the first point in  federal equal opportunity laws

I am working with desis but i don't like to .  I am following law here. FYI na team lo interviews lo malla nenu hire chesedi desis ney because they have talent but still i don't like to work with desis. I just do my job right .

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

no you dont have a right to racism..go back to India..maybe u have "rights"  there to abuse lower class people there based on ur social privilige there..but hell no u dont have a right to discriminate in US.

Just now, siru said:

no you dont have a right to racism..go back to India..maybe u have rights based on ur social privilige there..but hello no u dont have a right to discriminate in US.

I am not ..i am doing my job right..i work with them and hire them too but i dont like to work with desis.

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I am working with desis but i don't like to .  I am following law here. FYI na team lo interviews lo malla nenu hire chesedi desis ney because they have talent but still i don't like to work with desis. I just do my job right .

inthaki kotha job ochinda ?

1 minute ago, siru said:

no you dont have a right to racism..go back to India..maybe u have rights based on ur social privilige there..but hello no u dont have a right to discriminate in US.

Nuvvu cheppavani raledu dude nuvvu pommante podaniki. If u cant understand a point that it is my personal preference i dont have anything more to write.

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

u kept saying how desis wont accept fault and keep arguing,,lol..what are u doing here?

what u said is clear cut racist by any definition and u still keep arguing that u have a right..what right gives u to be racist?