Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• siru

• tennisluvr

• princeofheaven

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Nuvvu cheppavani raledu dude nuvvu pommante podaniki. If u cant understand a point that it is my personal preference i dont have anything more to write.

if u wanna stay here..keep ur racism in ur backpocket dude

this is US..we dont have room for narrow minded people like u

1 minute ago, siru said:

u kept saying how desis wont accept fault and keep arguing,,lol..what are u doing here?

what u said is clear cut racist by any definition and u still keep arguing that u have a right..what right gives u to be racist?

Siru chepte bagavadgita lo sila sasanam a oppukodaniki? I have right to have a opinion and preference.  I m not a racist just because u say so. If u think i am a racist u can feel free to think so. U have no right to Q me btw and i have no business to answer you. U r one of those desis who just cant respect other's opinions and cant even understand what is preference. To be precise i hate to work with desis like u.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

if u wanna stay here..keep ur racism in ur backpocket dude

this is US..we dont have room for narrow minded people like u

Thanks ..i wont ante em cheyagalavu? USCIS ki complaint chestava? Narrow mind is yours ..personal preference ante meaning telusuko first.

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Siru chepte bagavadgita lo sila sasanam a oppukodaniki? I have right to have a opinion and preference.  I m not a racist just because u say so. If u think i am a racist u can feel free to think so. U have no right to Q me btw and i have no business to answer you. U r one of those desis who just cant respect other's opinions and cant even understand what is preference. To be precise i hate to work with desis like u.

haha..respect opinions aa? laws wont respect ur opinion to be racist.

Either u are too dumb or too stubborn to realize it.

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

@ICANWIN I can understand brother...based on your essays, you are a normal developer who writes mediocre code to get the things done. That's the reason you are not comfortable working with team full of desis. Alaanti team lo you shud be proactive, smart and shud be more than a decent developer otherwise you will be odd men out. 

Americans unna team lo ilaanti issues undavu kaabatti, you might feel more relaxed and comfortable there.

Just now, nildesparandom said:

@ICANWIN I can understand brother...based on your essays, you are a normal developer who writes mediocre code to get the things done. That's the reason you are not comfortable working with team full of desis. Alaanti team lo you shud be proactive, smart and shud be more than decent developer otherwise you will odd men out. 

Americans unna team ilaanti issues undavu kaabatti, you might feel more relaxed and comfortable.

Yes dude. You are absolutely right. Feel free to think what ever u want. yourock

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Thanks ..i wont ante em cheyagalavu? USCIS ki complaint chestava? Narrow mind is yours ..personal preference ante meaning telusuko first.

ok..u must be one of those desis who has a very limited knowledge outside ur little job.

Keep talking trash like this and u will know soon that u dont have a choice to be racist.

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Yes dude. You are absolutely right. Feel free to think what ever u want. yourock

lol..then why care to type to all those essays u been writing...good use of ur time eh?@3$%

1 minute ago, siru said:

haha..respect opinions aa? laws wont respect ur opinion to be racist.

Either u are too dumb or too stubborn to realize it.

ALL desis ante racist avuta. I never said all desis. Feel free to label me naku poyedi em ledu in a virtual forum.

1 minute ago, siru said:

lol..then why care to type to all those essays u been writing...good use of ur time eh?@3$%

Yes.. i am here for time pass only. I am on vacation and dbing @3$%