Why are our farmers angry?

lazybugger

so while our 'middle class' and upper class hindu bigots have imagined cultural grievances, and are more interested in which govt minister pissed off how many liberals, there are people who have genuine issues in the country.

gist of the video:

The issue is not just about loan waivers.

Indian govts mostly suck at keeping the promises they make during election times.

BJP is the worst at making excuses for not keeping them. The most arrogant bunch of assholes on planet earth are now ruling India. but even they can brought down by sustained resistance.

26 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

gist of the video:

The issue is not just about loan waivers.

Indian govts mostly suck at keeping the promises they make during election times.

BJP is the worst at making excuses for not keeping them. The most arrogant bunch of assholes on planet earth are now ruling India. but even they can brought down by sustained resistance.

ok ok down down bodi 

ok na 

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

ok ok down down bodi 

ok na 

no. the right response from a superproductive, and 'balanced' person like you should be ...

Why waste time posting this on db where nobody cares?

Only in the hope that someone will actually listen to the video, and tell me that 99% of it is not Modi/BJP bashing, just to pick up a silly fight with me on why I used it to bash BJP.

bashing BJP, spitting on them, stomping on them, kicking them, etc..

These are good strategies to get people to care, about things other than 'Hinduism under threat'. Because its funny that defending 'Hinduism is under threat' is their number 1 pass time now.

lol.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Only in the hope that someone will actually listen to the video, and tell me that 99% of it is not Modi/BJP bashing, just to pick up a silly fight with me on why I used it to bash BJP.

25 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

burning

Give people bunch of hollow sounding rhetoric about corruption, and 'culture', and it becomes almost impossible to get them to acknowledge how pathetic their govt is.

lol

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

FYI ....2008, UPA started farm loan waiver game.

yeah. Like I dont have that information. lol.

do you always assume that people around you are morons?