Why are our farmers angry?

lazybugger

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yeah. Like I dont have that information. lol.

do you always assume that people around you are morons?

if not in real world, at least in here, yeah there seems to be many morons..

In fact, there's probably something good about BJP in this video, even though it is not explicitly stated.

Those fcukers have their ears firmly on the ground, and seem to understand specific farmer issues, but will not implement solutions to benefit them.

Congress solutions are mostly data driven. Congress seems to be totally removed from ground politics in India, depending on their policies to combat rural stress.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

if not in real world, at least in here, yeah there seems to be many morons..

you are one too. because your comment was completely irrelevant to the topic.

unless its your regular exercise of sucking up to whoever is in power, because you believe in nothing. Nothing important like human dignity, decency, etc.

People living outside of Telangana too deserve it, you know. just saying.

The good thing, ofcourse, BJP in Maharashtra has come down and agreed to concede to farmer demands, after mocking them for the large part.

Its interesting to see how this pans out.

and how this affects BJP's grand plans for infrastructure in India.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you are one too. because your comment was completely irrelevant to the topic.

unless its your regular exercise of sucking up to whoever is in power, because you believe in nothing. Nothing important like human dignity, decency, etc.

so was the content and response mixed with opinions, nothing less than irrelevant..

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

so was the content and response mixed with opinions, nothing less than irrelevant..

irrelevant to what? lol.

Anyway, with Rahul Gandhi heading Congress.. most of these issues will be tackled head on by our yuva teja RG. 

but only if he somehow manages to put together a coalition that can capture power next time.

And when Congress promises something, they are better at delivering it, than BJP, that shamelessly rails against its own agenda when in power.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Relevant to regular ranting but nothing else man..

lol. says the guy who can't think beyond defending Hindu bigots, and fraternizing with people who have imagined cultural grievances. Now those are the kind of rants that are completely useless.

I've said several things in this thread that are beyond BJP bashing. I may be wrong, and I'm glad to correct myself. But for that you have to get your head out of BJP's arse first and talk in complete intelligible and relevant sentences.

If one needed any motivation to watch this 2hr video, the answer to the question that the title poses is answered in the first 10mins itself. After that, its just Q&A.

I posted this, because the other day some guy here said that BJP did this loan waiver thing out of political expediency.

when in fact, it is what that got them into power. It was something that they owed their constituency, and should have been done long back.

But since BJP doesn't know or care to keep their promises, it took the might of farmers strike to bring them down.