India Captain Vs Bangladesh Captain

Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy

"It's no surprise any more to anyone that they are really playing well. They've really improved their cricket, and it's a credit to their set-up and the kind of players they have now who are taking more responsibility. They are a very dangerous side on their day, and everyone realises that." India captain Virat Kohli

"I know that on our day, we can do anything." Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza

13 minutes ago, Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy said:

"It's no surprise any more to anyone that they are really playing well. They've really improved their cricket, and it's a credit to their set-up and the kind of players they have now who are taking more responsibility. They are a very dangerous side on their day, and everyone realises that." India captain Virat Kohli

"I know that on our day, we can do anything." Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza

article link untey post here bro 

pakka match mundhu press conference video untadhi kani

31 minutes ago, Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy said:

morige kukkal gelvavu

2 hours ago, Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy said:

Pora patuna Bangla gelisthey inka aa athi soodaleka Willow subscription cancel cheskovaali..