Bitcoin crashed 200$

machoman

13 minutes ago, michaeljackson said:

how can govt tax bitcoins if they are decentralized

SEC ani undi ga wall street bankers andaru kummak ayyi oka commission esi pettaru regulate cheyadanki bitcoins ni tax cheyadam ante silk road lanti forums ni tax cheyaleka pothunam ani fbi valle moles ni petti paid killers, weapons, drugs lanti oka covert ops chesi musi dobbincharu cia to federal reserves kalisi, to be frank bitcoin ni ye govt control cheyaledu , anduke danni transact cheyali ante exchanges ni regulate chesaru, which are being used to control bitcoins, fees chusav ga coinbase lanti sites lo 7.5% upwards dobbutunaru, basic ga free ga move avali ani satoshi bitcoins ni invent cheste lafoot gallu fees pettinchi danni grow avanivvakunda lafoot panul chestunaru. 

Nek inka clear idea ravali ante bitcoin mida oka documentary undi adi chudu clarity vastadi and oka white paper undi blockchain ante endi, bitcoin ante endi, asal open ledger enduk using , decentralized currency epadikina fiat ni tokkesiddi ani enduk antaru ane anni doubts clear avtay

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• machoman

• Hercules

• michaeljackson

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

SEC ani undi ga wall street bankers andaru kummak ayyi oka commission esi pettaru regulate cheyadanki bitcoins ni tax cheyadam ante silk road lanti forums ni tax cheyaleka pothunam ani fbi valle moles ni petti paid killers, weapons, drugs lanti oka covert ops chesi musi dobbincharu cia to federal reserves kalisi, to be frank bitcoin ni ye govt control cheyaledu , anduke danni transact cheyali ante exchanges ni regulate chesaru, which are being used to control bitcoins, fees chusav ga coinbase lanti sites lo 7.5% upwards dobbutunaru, basic ga free ga move avali ani satoshi bitcoins ni invent cheste lafoot gallu fees pettinchi danni grow avanivvakunda lafoot panul chestunaru. 

Nek inka clear idea ravali ante bitcoin mida oka documentary undi adi chudu clarity vastadi and oka white paper undi blockchain ante endi, bitcoin ante endi, asal open ledger enduk using , decentralized currency epadikina fiat ni tokkesiddi ani enduk antaru ane anni doubts clear avtay

maatladedhi racist maatalu, support chesedhi nationalist losers ni. 

nuvvantha blockchain gurinchi chepthunnava? decentralized currency fiat ni thokkesthey, countries countries lechipothaai.

sagam sagam telisi vaagaku. 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

maatladedhi racist maatalu, support chesedhi nationalist losers ni. 

nuvvantha blockchain gurinchi chepthunnava? decentralized currency fiat ni thokkesthey, countries countries lechipothaai.

sagam sagam telisi vaagaku. 

sagam sagam a? decentralized currency full on transact avthe dani results ela untayo anedi whole different discussion.

Dont mix technical things with your political bias, sagam sagam aa edana point matladte vague ga comment cheyaku thats why i keep cussing your asss out!

Secondly yes i will support modi even though he is a nationalist , far right activist or what ever the fck you think he is, because india needs him, not you!

Now dont bring your shitty agenda into this thread, lets stick to btc in here.

9 minutes ago, Hercules said:

ofcourse, how will a govt support something that they cannot control? I thought you were a patriot that appreciates govt controlling vast expanses of land and drawing up boundaries, set up institutions that allow people to transact, and a military to protect from outsiders. where would money for all this come from, if they don't control the means of transactions.

lol. looks like you have no clue what you are. just like a dog who barks at every shiny thing that comes its way.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ofcourse, how will a govt support something that they cannot control? I thought you were a patriot that appreciates govt controlling vast expanses of land and drawing up boundaries, set up institutions that allow people to transact, and a military to protect from outsiders. where would money for all this come from, if they don't control the means of transactions.

lol. looks like you have no clue what you are. just like a dog who barks at every shiny thing that comes its way.

wall street is not govt. federal reserves is not govt. One can be a patriot(for someone who shats on things that were the reason for their sole existence, i would not go into much detail of the principles & ethics ) and yet talk sense. For an idiot like you, that is a far fetched idea and its not my job to talk sense into a cunning idiot who keeps circle jerking by making stupid comments like dogs and ! Look at you, that last sentence doesnt have to be there in this conversation , yet you chose to dwell in that puddle! This is the reason why, none in db can ever have a civil convo with you!

Just now, Hercules said:

sagam sagam a? decentralized currency full on transact avthe dani results ela untayo anedi whole different discussion.

Dont mix technical things with your political bias, sagam sagam aa edana point matladte vague ga comment cheyaku thats why i keep cussing your asss out!

Secondly yes i will support modi even though he is a nationalist , far right activist or what ever the fck you think he is, because india needs him, not you!

Now dont bring your shitty agenda into this thread, lets stick to btc in here.

lol. ofcourse political and economic agendas are intermixed. are you so naive as to believe one can exist independent of the other?

you support modi because you are bigot. ofcourse one can be a bigot and support decentralization.but one has to be completely delusional to be a nationalist and a supporter of decentralization.

what 'technical' things are you guys discussing here? that I'm polluting with my agenda. lol.

also your bullshit about how govt is controlling exchanges to control bitcoin.. what else do you expect a govt to do? 

you come up with redundant and meaningless arguments, and lose your sh1t when you are called out for it.

21 minutes ago, Hercules said:

First thing is, you didn't even understand the question to which you typed this irrelevant word salad of a response.

may be you read up about bitcoin yesterday and are in hurry to vomit everything you know about it right now.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

lol. ofcourse political and economic agendas are intermixed. are you so naive as to believe one can exist independent of the other?

you support modi because you are bigot. ofcourse one can be a bigot and support decentralization.but one has to be completely delusional to be a nationalist and a supporter of decentralization.

what 'technical' things are you guys discussing here? that I'm polluting with my agenda. lol.

also your bullshit about how govt is controlling exchanges to control bitcoin.. what else do you expect a govt to do? 

you come up with redundant and meaningless arguments, and lose your sh1t when you are called out for it.

for once stop your circle jerking here. You are the one who started talking about the political agendas in a bitcoin thread! 

What technical bullshitt? well i wouldnt have to answer that, as viewers and readers know you pretty damn well here.

Oh now am a bigot to support a force that is actually doing something for a 1000 year oppressed majority, way to go with your hatred my friend!

Now i come with redundant political agendas and bigoted arguments in a btc thread, yes you are true sir@3$%

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

First thing is, you didn't even understand the question to which you typed this irrelevant word salad of a response.

may be you read up about bitcoin yesterday and are in hurry to vomit everything you know about it right now.

yes i read about btc yesterday and am vomiting about it, what makes you so keen to stay up late and snwer to such BS?

way to go, Mr. know-it-all sambar @3$% but time and again surprisingly you are shunned by everyone here, may be that gives away an obvious answer which you are choosing not to see@3$%

Hercules,

decentralized currency eppatikaina fiat ni tokkesthadi ani aney batch is the libertarian batch. As a Libertarian for the past 15yrs, I know how delusional that whole notion of being an alternate currency is, for the bitcoin.

I've already said that, the biggest weakness for bitcoin is that, like gold (another libertarian fantasy), it is unsuited for the needs of a modern economy. An economy that relies on innovation, and constant need for expanding of money to fund that innovation.

I don't believe in the libertarian utopia, nor do I think that bitcoin will ever be normalized.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Hercules,

decentralized currency eppatikaina fiat ni tokkesthadi ani aney batch is the libertarian batch. As a Libertarian for the past 15yrs, I know how delusional that whole notion of being an alternate currency is, for the bitcoin.

I've already said that, the biggest weakness for bitcoin is that, like gold (another libertarian fantasy), it is unsuited for the needs of a modern economy. An economy that relies on innovation, and constant need for expanding of money to fund that innovation.

I don't believe in the libertarian utopia, nor do I think that bitcoin will ever be normalized.

like gold? bitcoin doesnt have a need to expand when it can be factorized like for ever! This very point gives away how much knowledge you have on BTC, idk if you are a libertarian or nazi, point being dont involve your political BS in a technical thread. If you have anything to say why the current fluctuation of BTC happened , say it, otherwise we will conclude that you dont know or you dont have an answer!

if what you said was true, explain me how blocks mining work, how complexity went up from 1.0 Ghash to what ever the millions it is today!

Explain why bitcoins are decentralized and why its important to buy them to store and not to sell!

Unless you dont know, i would expect some answers for these questions, ride on.

oh btw what is the need to expand btc when we have 21 millions of them and at the current mining complexity, do you think the super computers will ever be able to reach the last block, if so how many years would it take at current projectile

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

like gold? bitcoin doesnt have a need to expand when it can be factorized like for ever! This very point gives away how much knowledge you have on BTC, idk if you are a libertarian or nazi, point being dont involve your political BS in a technical thread. If you have anything to say why the current fluctuation of BTC happened , say it, otherwise we will conclude that you dont know or you dont have an answer!

if what you said was true, explain me how blocks mining work, how complexity went up from 1.0 Ghash to what ever the millions it is today!

Explain why bitcoins are decentralized and why its important to buy them to store and not to sell!

Unless you dont know, i would expect some answers for these questions, ride on.

oh btw what is the need to expand btc when we have 21 millions of them and at the current mining complexity, do you think the super computers will ever be able to reach the last block, if so how many years would it take at current projectile

lol. don't declare premature victories, man.

factorization doesn't solve the problem of hoarding it, to influence the price of goods and services. which was also the problem with gold. The current fiat system atleast can inflate the currency, and make your hoarding worth marginally less every year.

what do you want me to explain now? this is a discussion, not a job interview moron. Try and get those 'facts' into the discussion, and then I'll talk about it. 

again, your projections for supercomputer reaching the last block is irrelevant to the discussion.