Bitcoin crashed 200$

machoman

8 minutes ago, Hercules said:

like gold? bitcoin doesnt have a need to expand when it can be factorized like for ever! This very point gives away how much knowledge you have on BTC, idk if you are a libertarian or nazi, point being dont involve your political BS in a technical thread. If you have anything to say why the current fluctuation of BTC happened , say it, otherwise we will conclude that you dont know or you dont have an answer!

if what you said was true, explain me how blocks mining work, how complexity went up from 1.0 Ghash to what ever the millions it is today!

Explain why bitcoins are decentralized and why its important to buy them to store and not to sell!

Unless you dont know, i would expect some answers for these questions, ride on.

oh btw what is the need to expand btc when we have 21 millions of them and at the current mining complexity, do you think the super computers will ever be able to reach the last block, if so how many years would it take at current projectile

If it can be factorized for ever, what's the point of buying it now? what's all this drama you are doing to implore people to look at it, and buy it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• machoman

• Hercules

• michaeljackson

9 minutes ago, Hercules said:

idk if you are a libertarian or nazi, point being dont involve your political BS in a technical thread. If you have anything to say why the current fluctuation of BTC happened , say it, otherwise we will conclude that you dont know or you dont have an answer!

I'm a libertarian, you are nazi. also i don't see anything 'technical' in this thread. not yet.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

If it can be factorized for ever, what's the point of buying it now? what's all this drama you are doing to implore people to look at it, and buy it.

i see!

Since you like to stick to that side of discussion, i would rather spend my time elsewhere wisely.

Asking questions in a discussion is banned now? oh how cool of a discussion is this, look kids this is how he likes to show off lol

First of all, I don't follow news of bitcoin like a moron. I don't have to know why BTC fluctuates. 

I just know that singapore is trying to tokenize its currency through etherium. It is to be expected. But I don't see what's the big deal. Its not like Singapore has accepted blockchain currencies. They only accepted to use the technology for its banking system.

which btw, many banks in the west are in the process of doing. ultimately that'll be the only thing that'll happen with this technology in the current structure.

I know Canada is working on something similar to that.

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

i see!

Since you like to stick to that side of discussion, i would rather spend my time elsewhere wisely.

Asking questions in a discussion is banned now? oh how cool of a discussion is this, look kids this is how he likes to show off lol

what side? the question I asked is a legitimate one.

If bitcoin can be factorized (I already mentioned to someone that you can buy bitcoin even if it moves to $1m, so its not like you are providing me new information), why should people be in a hurry to buy it now. 

4 minutes ago, Hercules said:

i see!

don't keep looking for someone to come and save your thin skin man.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what side? the question I asked is a legitimate one.

If bitcoin can be factorized (I already mentioned to someone that you can buy bitcoin even if it moves to $1m, so its not like you are providing me new information), why should people be in a hurry to buy it now. 

very informative, yes this proves my point! Nen factoring gurinchi enduk ettano kuda ardam avaledu nuv ne sodi edo estunav ga 1Million aina konachu ani , haha this right here is called as half-knowledge in adults world , how old are you again?

coins count expand chestaru eventually to support more innovation ani sodi esav ga daniki last block ni mine chese sariki complexity ni handle chese super computer asal unda ani question cheste baga deflect chesav ra , job well done i say.

very informative, yes this proves my point! Nen factoring gurinchi enduk ettano kuda ardam avaledu nuv ne sodi edo estunav ga 1Million aina konachu ani , haha this right here is called as half-knowledge in adults world , how old are you again?

coins count expand chestaru eventually to support more innovation ani sodi esav ga daniki last block ni mine chese sariki complexity ni handle chese super computer asal unda ani question cheste baga deflect chesav ra , job well done i say.

okay. why did you talk about factoring? I'm interested to know if I missed something important. but I have a feeling you are trying to bullshit your way out of a corner.

coins count expand to support innovation aa - when did I say that? don't make up bullshit to declare victory man.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

First of all, I don't follow news of bitcoin like a moron. I don't have to know why BTC fluctuates. 

I just know that singapore is trying to tokenize its currency through etherium. It is to be expected. But I don't see what's the big deal. Its not like Singapore has accepted blockchain currencies. They only accepted to use the technology for its banking system.

which btw, many banks in the west are in the process of doing. ultimately that'll be the only thing that'll happen with this technology in the current structure.

I know Canada is working on something similar to that.

oh is it? calling someone moron for asking a legit question, how adult of you is this! 

You dont have to know or you dont know? thats the question

haha singapore is trying to tokenize eth? even a 5th grade kid thats watching news can say this, what are you even trying to say man? is this the technical answer you chose to give for all the right questions i asked above?

btw many banks in the west are trying to do what again? oh now more BS huh? haha with what tech, dude do you even know what you are talking?

do you even know how blockchain works and why sec hurried up to regulate it ? later banned it absurdly and then realized that they cant do shitt about it today? 

now they are trying to come up with their own shitty coins on a daily basis using block chain? do you even know that feds tried to build a wall around btc block but realized their stupidity?

do you even know why satoshi disappeared? or who satoshi nakamata is or what that white paper is about?

this is what happens when a moron runs mouth , utter stupidity, not even a single fcking answer and again what phd in computations statistics my arse! My 8 year old nephew speaks more coherently than you!

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

okay. why did you talk about factoring? I'm interested to know if I missed something important. but I have a feeling you are trying to bullshit your way out of a corner.

coins count expand to support innovation aa - when did I say that? don't make up bullshit to declare victory man.

okay man, what victory you keep taling about? in this whole thread if there is a pissing contest, its you vs you, am trying to talk about btc , peace

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

oh is it? calling someone moron for asking a legit question, how adult of you is this! 

You dont have to know or you dont know? thats the question

haha singapore is trying to tokenize eth? even a 5th grade kid thats watching news can say this, what are you even trying to say man? is this the technical answer you chose to give for all the right questions i asked above?

btw many banks in the west are trying to do what again? oh now more BS huh? haha with what tech, dude do you even know what you are talking?

do you even know how blockchain works and why sec hurried up to regulate it ? later banned it absurdly and then realized that they cant do shitt about it today? 

now they are trying to come up with their own shitty coins on a daily basis using block chain? do you even know that feds tried to build a wall around btc block but realized their stupidity?

do you even know why satoshi disappeared? or who satoshi nakamata is or what that white paper is about?

this is what happens when a moron runs mouth , utter stupidity, not even a single fcking answer and again what phd in computations statistics my arse! My 8 year old nephew speaks more coherently than you!

ah, back with your conspiracy theories.

what makes other blockchain based coins bullshit? because they are supposedly pushed by the Fed? and how would they control those coins? haha..

your stories are full of holes, that's why you keep on tripping. lol.

I answered your question about what I know of bitcoin developments. I don't follow crazy websites and get my pants on a twist about SEC and bullshit.

Bank of Canada is working on an etherium based interpayments solution. In the US, all major banks are working on it.

okay man, what victory you keep taling about? in this whole thread if there is a pissing contest, its you vs you, am trying to talk about btc , peace

I asked you what about factoring was I wrong about? don't weasel your way out of this man.

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

apparently trying to talk about btc means, ranting on SEC, banks, satoshi, plus some conspiracy..

and then to pretend it's all technical.

Just now, chtfds said:

intaki conclusion enti matter in 2 lines pls

look up bitcoin, learn about blockchain technologies. It's an amazing innovation.

buy bitcoins if you are interested to be part of the future. whether as an investment, or just out of curiousity.

as for the daily trading, I don't have a comment on it.