Bitcoin crashed 200$

machoman

10 minutes ago, chtfds said:

intaki conclusion enti matter in 2 lines pls

in one line. It's never late to be part of the blockchain movement. don't be in a hurry. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• machoman

• Hercules

• michaeljackson

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

look up bitcoin, learn about blockchain technologies. It's an amazing innovation.

buy bitcoins if you are interested to be part of the future. whether as an investment, or just out of curiousity.

as for the daily trading, I don't have a comment on it.

Blockchain ante enti

It seems futuristic and at the same time, legal validity can always be challenged...but people have started making money on it...not a bad investment. However, it has grown so much in the last one year, now scelto al about the growth, there could be massive sell offs too. 

I never bought bitcoin but picked up etherum and lite coin. And my idea is short term. Even if It grows by 3-4% ,I'm quickly selling it and when the price is going down, picking up few more. This market cannot be predicted in long term but for short term, I do not see a reason why not when the returns are much better than investing in stocks. 

I had a question, does the profit earned by selling these coins needs to be disclosed as income ? 

Can anyone throw light on this ? @Hercules

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

It seems futuristic and at the same time, legal validity can always be challenged...but people have started making money on it...not a bad investment. However, it has grown so much in the last one year, now scelto al about the growth, there could be massive sell offs too. 

yes. that's why I don't comment on daily trading. some people like to use it like that, and I don't see any problem with it. I just don't believe that pushing for it to be bought at this level, and that level, and giving baseless predictions for its price is not the right thing to do.

there are some problems with the blockchain itself, that result in incomplete transactions, and with rising complexity, it'll be even harder to scale.

It doesn't need much legal validity. According the govt. its just another commodity that people buy and sell. That many use it to transact behind the backs of govt is only a problem with possible criminality of the act, and not a financial one. In that sense, its just like cash.

4 minutes ago, machoman said:

Dm chestanu chepamdi bro

nenu ikkada copy paste cheyyatam kanna nuvvey vethiki chaduvukovachu brother.

start with wiki. akkada links ni follow aypo. ee weekend ki manchi clarity osthadi.

Ideally people can even transact with self printed coupons behind govts back, but ultimately they have to use govt backed money, and will be taxed on their consumption.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yes. that's why I don't comment on daily trading. some people like to use it like that, and I don't see any problem with it. I just don't believe that pushing for it to be bought at this level, and that level, and giving baseless predictions for its price is not the right thing to do.

there are some problems with the blockchain itself, that result in incomplete transactions, and with rising complexity, it'll be even harder to scale.

It doesn't need much legal validity. According the govt. its just another commodity that people buy and sell. That many use it to transact behind the backs of govt is only a problem with possible criminality of the act, and not a financial one. In that sense, its just like cash.

Exactly, the legal validity can always be challenged and it could even regulated or restricted. If such a thing is used to anti social activities, terror funding, ransom,etc...there would be a clamp down. May be there would be restriction on the way people pick up these coins and sell..just few of them but when it becomes a serious tender, people would figure out lot of unethical ways to use this form of money. I don't rule out regulations if not by central banks but the existing financial system if it feels threatened, they may clamp down on crypto currency. 

Still a wait and watch game. But any thing as such happens, people will sell all their coins and will result in massive sell offs wiping the market value going by demand and supply theory....

but that's future. Present is good for the people who have been following these cryptocurrency for the last 2-3 years. I'm sure they have made good profits and can analyze the market much better than new entrants. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly, the legal validity can always be challenged and it could even regulated or restricted. If such a thing is used to anti social activities, terror funding, ransom,etc...there would be a clamp down. May be there would be restriction on the way people pick up these coins and sell..just few of them but when it becomes a serious tender, people would figure out lot of unethical ways to use this form of money. I don't rule out regulations if not by central banks but the existing financial system if it feels threatened, they may clamp down on crypto currency. 

Still a wait and watch game. But any thing as such happens, people will sell all their coins and will result in massive sell offs wiping the market value going by demand and supply theory....

but that's future. Present is good for the people who have been following these cryptocurrency for the last 2-3 years. I'm sure they have made good profits and can analyze the market much better than new entrants. 

digital currencies won't take off. simple. It'll always be a commodity, and will never become the de facto means of transactions. Even if it does, it'll take world back by about a century, into the gold standard. 

but other innovative ways of organizing societies can come up from this technology, including destruction of concept of money. But it requires drastic change in the way people think about things like power, nation, tribe, loyalty, etc.

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nah, everyone is an expert bitcoin market pontificator. doesn't mean they're making profits off it all the time. 

Ofcourse people who held it for a long time, can enjoy their windfall now, and possibly even more in the future.