Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• argadorn

• sattipandu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, stopped Advani from triggering riots and saving his clan...so that they can feed on fodder meant for cattle..

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, stopped Advani from triggering riots and saving his clan...so that they can feed on fodder meant for cattle..

yeah for dumbshits like you, killing people in riots is better than making money off fodder.

I'm not surprised.

Just now, lazybugger said:

yeah for dumbshits like you, killing people in riots is better than making money off fodder.

I'm not surprised.

riots was something about to happen or have have happened which had been avoided...may be people would have got killed..may be..not nessarily people should be killed in riots...so, this is something on a chance basis, probability..

but, lalu feeding on fodder, his entire clan feeding on public money..corruption,cases,property,gundagardi...is not a chance or not something like might have happened or would have happened...It has happened..and shamelessly, they are now occupying higher posts and still doing the same thing they are good at,eating..

FYI, Lalu's caste is upper caste in Bihar. @3$%

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

riots was something about to happen or have have happened which had been avoided...may be people would have got killed..may be..not nessarily people should be killed in riots...so, this is something on a chance basis, probability..

but, lalu feeding on fodder, his entire clan feeding on public money..corruption,cases,property,gundagardi...is not a chance or not something like might have happened or would have happened...It has happened..and shamelessly, they are now occupying higher posts and still doing the same thing they are good at,eating..

FYI, Lalu's caste is upper caste in Bihar. @3$%

stop making a fool of yourself man. all over the country there were riots in the wake of this yatra. especially in North India. and even in Hyderabad.

In bihar, Yadav stopped that piece of sh1t.

like I said, you have no value for human life, and is shill for whoever is in power. so go try your mental gymnastics with people who'll agree with you.

Just now, lazybugger said:

stop making a fool of yourself man. all over the country there were riots in the wake of this yatra. especially in North India. and even in Hyderabad.

In bihar, Yadav stopped that piece of sh1t.

like I said, you have no value for human life, and is shill for whoever is in power. so go try your mental gymnastics with people who'll agree with you.

Tell something which I don't know if man...I don't need to get enlighten on riots or human life...

FYI, More people in Bihar got killed by other issues than riots. Political murders by Lalu outnumbers riot victims. 

Posting an old video and hanging around a point vaguely won't suppress the facts..

Lalu is a murderer..he and his political party shamelessly killed thousands over the last three decades. Advani is lot better.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Tell something which I don't know if man...I don't need to get enlighten on riots or human life...

FYI, More people in Bihar got killed by other issues than riots. Political murders by Lalu outnumbers riot victims. 

Posting an old video and hanging around a point vaguely won't suppress the facts..

Lalu is a murderer..he and his political party shamelessly killed thousands over the last three decades. Advani is lot better.

Lalu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Advani, just because he was a visionary who had the foresight to see what kind of majoritarian nuisance these Hindutva vaadis can be.

Advani is a moron who led a movement, that propelled his party to power, and didn't even get to be PM.

You can claim Lalu killed 1000s, and like everything you claim here, its clearly bullshit. Advani is not just a moron, but also a majoritarian thug.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

i agree.. but hes talented...railways gained momentum during his tenure

Arey Sambar ga eppudu manishi laaga maaruthaavura....

Srilankan army mee tamil gallani purugulu laaga eri paaresaaru...tamil politicians ni buffons ani insult chesaaru...em pekinaaru ra mee self respect kosam...

Children ni suiicii-de bo-mber laaga vaadukovadam lo mee prabakaran gaadiki and turaka naa kodukalaki common ga match ayindhi adi okkate..anduke aaa cut bulla gaallante neeku entha vyaamohamo andariki telusu.

lol.. upper caste morons come in droves to defend Advani..

or do they get triggered when they see my ID?

use some logic morons. and gather your thoughts before you type them. What has the tamil militancy to do with Hindutva majoritarian thuggery?