Lalu Yadav shows who the boss is.

lazybugger

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

i agree.. but hes talented...railways gained momentum during his tenure

Thanks to the same bunch of people who made Indian Railways a lame duck. The Bihari/UP/bengali railway ministers occupied the prized throne for 3 decades and made cash cow a sacrifical cow...and then a turnaround. That means talent is all about making things worse and then make it better.

He is ofcourse talented,highly educated..but what good is such education when he cannot use it to make things around him better..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• argadorn

• sattipandu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

lol.. upper caste morons come in droves to defend Advani..

or do they get triggered when they see my ID?

use some logic morons. and gather your thoughts before you type them. What has the tamil militancy to do with Hindutva majoritarian thuggery?

Lalu is also upper caste @3$%

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

i agree.. but hes talented...railways gained momentum during his tenure

you agree he killed 1000s? based on what?

ofcourse he was an administrator par excellence, obvious from how he ran the railway ministry.

but brahmin media and apologists will never praise him.

lol.. upper caste morons come in droves to defend Advani..

or do they get triggered when they see my ID?

use some logic morons. and gather your thoughts before you type them. What has the tamil militancy to do with Hindutva majoritarian thuggery?

Murders gurunchi maatladinaavu kada ra langa ga...

Mee tamil vallu srilanka lo chesina terror ki entha mandi chanipoyinaaro telusara chutiye ga...

Sambar thaagi basement lo bathaki ennallu physco laaga bathukuthaavura

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

clutching at straws now, are you? I'm also upper caste, so?

Seems your are diversifying in terms of caste issue..from pro-dalit agenda to pro-%$#$upper caste agenda

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you agree he killed 1000s? based on what?

ofcourse he was an administrator par excellence, obvious from how he ran the railway ministry.

but brahmin media and apologists will never praise him.

ransom killing kidnapping rapes...gundaism yadav clan terrorism  started from him...you can ask any bihari ...people scared to come out from their homes after 6 30 pm it is in 90 to early 2000 . media was active after 2000 so many we dont know much ...these are things i read about lalu..lalu is very good in railways ...didnt increase single rupee and encouraged mud pots for chai ...railways was profits from his tenure...good initiations was started by him .

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

ransom killing kidnapping rapes...gundaism yadav clan terrorism  started from him...you can ask any bihari ...people scared to come out from their homes after 6 30 pm it is in 90 to early 2000 . media was active after 2000 so many we dont know much ...these are things i read about lalu..lalu is very good in railways ...didnt increase single rupee and encouraged mud pots for chai ...railways was profits from his tenure...good initiations was started by him .

This is true +100000

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I don't know man. all these sound like hearsays. Even if I grant that he failed to tackle casteism from his clan, it was only bihar that suffered because of him. But by challenging Hindutva forces, he's making up atleast a little for the entire India.

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Seems your are diversifying in terms of caste issue..from pro-dalit agenda to pro-%$#$upper caste agenda

you still are the same old boring dumbfcuk trying to sound smart, by being contradictory for the sake of it. you must have been tired of it by now.

why not pick someone else, man? I'm just curious. 

8 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Its just that people with higher than reasonable IQ didn't know this fact. May be they were in hibernition mode then. or their IQ didn't allow them to see these things

I don't know man. all these sound like hearsays. Even if I grant that he failed to tackle casteism from his clan, it was only bihar that suffered because of him. But by challenging Hindutva forces, he's making up atleast a little for the entire India.

you still are the same old boring dumbfcuk trying to sound smart, by being contradictory for the sake of it. you must have been tired of it by now.

why not pick someone else, man? I'm just curious. 

Why not you dude ? 

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

The piece of sh1t moron Advani was stopped from triggering riots in Bihar.

Hail the great Lalu Yadav.

musalodu lalu di cheeki vachava paapam @3$%

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Why not you dude ? 

because you are all over the place with your logic, and you still insist that its a conversation. Its tiring dude.

you simply have nothing to contribute in a conversation with me. just tired old nonsense about govt always being right. which is strange because we are talking about a country called India, that doesn't even qualify as a middle income country.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

because you are all over the place with your logic, and you still insist that its a conversation. Its tiring dude.

you simply have nothing to contribute in a conversation with me. just tired old nonsense about govt always being right. which is strange because we are talking about a country called India, that doesn't even qualify as a middle income country.

Well, that's your assumption and if not necessary that your assumptions should be correct always..I wish the world runs on our opinions but realistically, it isint

So what if India doesn't even qualify as a middle income country ? so..how does that matter ? it might matter to you and you always point a finger towards it but that doesnt mean it should matter for each and everyone of us...

come out the nutshell dude and look at the world, there is a practical and realistic world out there,functioning pretty well..its just that few screws in the brain needs to be fixed first.