Lalu Yadav shows who the boss is.

lazybugger

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, that's your assumption and if not necessary that your assumptions should be correct always..I wish the world runs on our opinions but realistically, it isint

So what if India doesn't even qualify as a middle income country ? so..how does that matter ? it might matter to you and you always point a finger towards it but that doesnt mean it should matter for each and everyone of us...

come out the nutshell dude and look at the world, there is a practical and realistic world out there,functioning pretty well..its just that few screws in the brain needs to be fixed first.

stop pretending you have a hold on reality, dude.

I'm not seeing any pearls of wisdom from you. Just defensive bullshit that you want others to take on face value.

so either learn to be articulate or just wait until you are articulate so you can teach me something. because i don't have the patience to listen to someone who constantly talks in a patronizing tone, and offering only redundant facts as arguments.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• argadorn

• sattipandu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

I'm not seeing any pearls of wisdom from you. Just defensive bullshit that you want others to take on face value.

so either learn to be articulate or just wait until you are articulate so you can teach me something. because i don't have the patience to listen to someone who constantly talks in a patronizing tone, and offering only redundant facts as arguments.

There is always a way out..stop responding to my posts then..I don't expect you to post your highly intellectual pearls of wisdom generated by your neuro cells which you consider as hight IQ'matic but nothing worth than living matter.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

()>>

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

There is always a way out..stop responding to my posts then..I don't expect you to post your highly intellectual pearls of wisdom generated by your neuro cells which you consider as hight IQ'matic but nothing worth than living matter.

I respond to you, because I consider you as one of the better guys (by a huge distance) in this db. I guess its too much to ask from you to stick to the point, without making a fool of yourself.

I'll stop responding to you, henceforth.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I respond to you, because I consider you as one of the better guys (by a huge distance) in this db. I guess its too much to ask from you to stick to the point, without making a fool of yourself.

I'll stop responding to you, henceforth.

Pls come here uncle we need your INPUTS 

42 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I also respond because its the decent thing to do, once you put forth something to start a conversation. But you insist (like many others here) to want to talk only about my intentions. So why even respond, that's my question.

That's my question to everyone here.

Why do you guys even bother to respond? Like I hardly find any comment that is relevant to what I say. Why can't you just let me rant in peace, and leave?

Its not very different from other rants on this db, except it may be provocative because you guys already cover all the boring rant worthy topics.