Indigo barred JC diwakar from its flights

TOM_BHAYYA

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Monna sena odu Ippudu tdp repu trs .. ban chesthe one week lo withdraw cheskuntunnaru.. there should be a common and strict law for both civilians and politicians.

Lol Chaaala expect chestunav ga India ninchi... Mana vala Sankara Onkara buddi antha easy ga maaradu.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Idassamed

• BUDDY

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BUDDY said:

technically , they dint divert it ... they just pulled the support for it and all the flights started getting overbooked multiple times over ... there were cases where the flights got full 5 times its capacity , customers were stranded at the airports and it created a lot of ruckus ... deccan had to ground its entire fleet until it got the whole system back onine ... this took more than 2 months and deccan had to take huge losses ....

Another lesson to be learnt read the clauses carefully. @3$%

5 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

how can they divert the traffic, if the ppl are willing to buy from cheap airlines they can do it kada

That's the catch. People are willing to buy cheaper tickets and when cheaper tickets are offered by some other airline other than Air Deccan, why would people buy Air Deccan tickets ? 

5 hours ago, BUDDY said:

yes ... interglobe pulled support for deccan's operations as soon as they started their own airlines because deccan was a major competitor to them and deccan paid a heavy price for it , it had to ground all its fleet for more than 2 months ... this move literally sabotaged deccan .... also , the biggest reason why KF airlines went in to bankruptcy is because of buying deccan..

word is that captian gopinath is doing the groundwork to start another airlines ..

coming to spicejet , i think Maran is an early investor in spicejet and he just bought a majority stake in it after it went in to losses ... I dont think it has a crazy story like indigo..

honestly , I'm kinds surprised that some one in DB knows abt this whole deccan, Interglobe story .... do u know anyone that is in airlines industry ?

Well, I do not know anyone in the industry but I'm closely involved with finance industry. 

The spicejet story is much more interesting than this Interglobe one. 

In single line, spicejet story is all about business..politics and revenge. How things have turned upside down for a carrier from 2004 to 2014. A perfect example of what goes around,comes around. 

Maran's control of Spice is not the beginning man, this is the story of Ajay singh who actually handles the civil aviation ministry now, Ashok Raju is just the rubber stamp minister but the actual person who is in charge of the ministry is the present promoter and chairman of spicejet, Ajay Singh. 

Keep watching for Air India privatization and the players involved would entirely shock you. Literally, It would shock you. 

Do you remember there was a recent news about Qatar Airlines planning to start full fledged airline on India ??? Well, Phases wise, Qatar Airlines will be owning 51% of Air India. 

This would be probably the first approval from Sushma Swaraj who would be sworn in as the Next president of India, Present owner of Air India. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, I do not know anyone in the industry but I'm closely involved with finance industry. 

In single line, spicejet story is all about business..politics and revenge. How things have turned upside down for a carrier from 2004 to 2014. A perfect example of what goes around,comes around. 

Maran's control of Spice is not the beginning man, this is the story of Ajay singh who actually handles the civil aviation ministry now, Ashok Raju is just the rubber stamp minister but the actual person who is in charge of the ministry is the present promoter and chairman of spicejet, Ajay Singh. 

Keep watching for Air India privatization and the players involved would entirely shock you. Literally, It would shock you. 

Do you remember there was a recent news about Qatar Airlines planning to start full fledged airline on India ??? Well, Phases wise, Qatar Airlines will be owning 51% of Air India. 

This would be probably the first approval from Sushma Swaraj who would be sworn in as the Next president of India, Present owner of Air India.

Ivi in case jarigithe .. oka 6th sense oka usual suspects range twist avvudhhhi 

And going back into the history, ModiLuft,Continental story is much more exciting. 

And so is the story of Naresh Goyal promoter of Tailwinds who operate Jet Airways. This is the trail of Mumbai underworld money which was invested to start jet airways and protected by the government where stake holders were based in gulf. 

This made easy for Etihad to pick up stake in jet airways.

43 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ivi in case jarigithe .. oka 6th sense oka usual suspects range twist avvudhhhi 

Air India is up for the grabs man...Singapore is out of the game as they started their own Vistara. Lufthansa is another global carrier but was kicked out of India on whose license is spicejet running now. American Airlines cannot play Indian game and they are out. No european carrier has the stamina to run air India..only gulf carriers has the ability with emirates being ruled out, that leaves etihad and Qatar in the game. Etihad is now part owner in jet airways already and ruled out. The only option being Qatar which has ample liquid ..and timing can't be better especially when Air India has brand new planes coming in by..connect the dots and you will see the real picture..

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Air India is up for the grabs man...Singapore is out of the game as they started their own Vistara. Lufthansa is another global carrier but was kicked out of India on whose license is spicejet running now. American Airlines cannot play Indian game and they are out. No european carrier has the stamina to run air India..only gulf carriers has the ability with emirates being ruled out, that leaves etihad and Qatar in the game. Etihad is now part owner in jet airways already and ruled out. The only option being Qatar which has ample liquid ..and timing can't be better especially when Air India has brand new planes coming in by..connect the dots and you will see the real picture..

Will it survive or eventually tank?

17 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Will it survive or eventually tank?

Game changer..

by 2030, Air Indi if privatized now will be one of the world's largest carrier and it will be profitable. The trick for survival is 51% sell off. 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I know what happens in the airlines Industry man ... One of my relatives is an investor in one of these airline carriers ...

And No, qatar airlines is not getting a stake in airindia... I won't name the airlines but It's going to get in to a deal with one of the smaller airlines from AP/TG ...

Air India is beyond saving ... Whoever buys it will undoubtedly go bankrupt unless they have very deep pockets 

23 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

I know what happens in the airlines Industry man ... One of my relatives is an investor in one of these airline carriers ...

And No, qatar airlines is not getting a stake in airindia... I won't name the airlines but It's going to get in to a deal with one of the smaller airlines from AP/TG ...

Air India is beyond saving ... Whoever buys it will undoubtedly go bankrupt unless they have very deep pockets 

If you don't want to reveal the names pm pls thankyou

1 hour ago, BUDDY said:

Well, if you want to know what exactly happens and how cash flows in the industry, I'm the one to be asked for. 

Air India is a bet with expected 30k losses written off with in 5 years of operation, what else would you think it will be a disaster ? 

Anyway, let's keep this thread alive man..I'm an aviation freak..! 

I'm off for a while now..