High School student's painting of Trump taken down.

lazybugger

“other people weren’t too happy with this,” a New Jersey high school principal removed two works of art from a high school art exhibit that did not show President Donald Trump in a flattering light.

According to the MorristownGreen, Liam Shea — a junior at Morristown High — claims he was called into the principal’s office on Thursday and told his painting portraying a pig-faced Trump holding a cat before a burning American flag had to be removed.

Shea stated that principal Mark Manning “was very respectful,” about the work Shea created.

“First he said, ‘I appreciate the risk you took, and it’s very well done,” Shea explained, but said the principal added, “… other people weren’t too happy with this.’”

As for her son, he’s happy for the publicity saying if it wasn’t taken down no one would know about his artistic abilities and it might help him pay for college.

“A dozen people told me to make a t-shirt,” Shea said. “I could be paying for my college tuition.”

-----
that's awesome. I'll buy that tshirt in 100s.

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

As for her son, he’s happy for the publicity saying if it wasn’t taken down no one would know about his artistic abilities and it might help him pay for college.

“A dozen people told me to make a t-shirt,” Shea said. “I could be paying for my college tuition.”

-----
that's awesome. I'll buy that tshirt in 100s.

But when someone draws a painting of Paedo Mohammads $exual act with 6 year old Aisha, you will go around killing people.

1 hour ago, worstandhra said:

But when someone draws a painting of Paedo Mohammads $exual act with 6 year old Aisha, you will go around killing people.

@3$%celeb_11