1 nenokadine fans

fake_Bezawada

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

yes. the title music caught my attention. I was overjoyed when it was used again in the climax.

from 2:20 ... even more similarities from 2:40

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fake_Bezawada

• lazybugger

• chittimallu2

• johnubhai_01

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

wow. great catch. It's surely lifted. 

The DSP one is more melancholic. 

Just now, lazybugger said:

wow. great catch. It's surely lifted. 

The DSP one is more melancholic. 

It is... ee movie lo music is very special and thats coming from someone like me who has a vast listening library with about 10s of genres (sorry to blow my own trumpet here but Im only trying to add  more weight to the composition but not myself). Cinema lo kooda oka bhayankaramaina dark undercurrent theme undi, its almost impossible for telugu audience to grasp or like it... 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

would you call this an 'influence' or lifting? I think a huge part of DSP's version was just slowing down the tempo, and adding more bells and whistles to it.

may be that's how music is made. I don't know.

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

It is... ee movie lo music is very special and thats coming from someone like me who has a vast listening library with about 10s of genres (sorry to blow my own trumpet here but Im only trying to add  more weight to the composition but not myself). Cinema lo kooda oka bhayankaramaina dark undercurrent theme undi, its almost impossible for telugu audience to grasp or like it... 

I loved the music in the movie. but I am not equipped to make comparisons.

I should watch it again, and look for music more closely.

Just now, lazybugger said:

would you call this an 'influence' or lifting? I think a huge part of DSP's version was just slowing down the tempo, and adding more bells and whistles to it.

may be that's how music is made. I don't know.

When the tune is same its called "copied" and yeah this one is copied. I said influence because despite having the same notes there is so much more depth to DSP's composition over this Alice theme. He added so much more to suit the movie's dark and haunting undercurrent theme, so blatant ga copy anadam I dont think its fair. But like I said its very very hard to compose dark themes over happy and peppy notes. Telugu lo many composers/audience think dark means using strings like violin (keeravani is the best example) and composing a sad tune, which clearly is not dark. 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I loved the music in the movie. but I am not equipped to make comparisons.

I should watch it again, and look for music more closely.

One of the few dark tunes I like the most