Hey LAZYBUGGER

nuzvid_mamidikaya

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Chillara comment lu eyyatam maanandi ra babu.

Last one..

Ram Nath Kovind would be the new president anta...more or less confirm ae..

India  will be having a dalit as a supreme commander of Indian armed forces..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Feelingbad

• nuzvid_mamidikaya

• CallMe

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Last one..

Ram Nath Kovind would be the new president anta...more or less confirm ae..

India  will be having a dalit as a supreme commander of Indian armed forces..

pointless post.

I don't like India. I don't like Pakistan. I think the only 'country' I like now, is the loosely formed commune by Kurds in north western Syria. 

Its my dream to establish a commune like that in space (if Elon Musk gets us there), failing which, set something similar by overthrowing a govt on earth somewhere..

If I can't do that, atleast make TV series with 100 episodes on the kind of community I envision. and even failing that, atleast write a novel series and have it published.

If I fail to do that too, atleast write a thoughtful 10000 word essay on my ideal society, before I die.

I think I'll do atleast one of the above :)

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nuvvu evadra kothha candidate vi. kaneesam nuvvanna kothaga emanna cheppochu kadha ra.

army lo voluntary ga cherey vaallu entha mandhi unnaro kanukko (not directly as officers). taravatha muslims enduku 2% aey unnaru anna sangathi gurinchi maatladuthaam. inka ekkuva rechagottavantey, neeku nachani vishayalu vinaalsi vasthadi @3$%

Hindus and its culture kooda bayata nundey ochindanta ra. already proved using genetics. verey emanna kothaga cheppu.

I'm not a muslim ra babu. I was born a Hindu, never practised it. was part of RSS because my father is an upper caste guy who forced me into it as a kid. but he was atheist. after growing up as an atheist, I was slightly interested in Hindu culture, because it seemed a nice alternative to western culture, which is now fasting moving towards being a failure.

but the more I talk to Hindus, and read up about Hinduism (not spiritual reading, but cultural and social), I'm convinced that Hinduism is probably the worst religion to have ever invented by man, and is completely incompatible with the future, if Hindus as a group want to remain relevant.

Based on my limited readings, my ideal society is the similar to the one that formed in catalonia, and stood up against the might of Spanish empire for a couple years before it was crushed by the communists, and later by the fascists. Now that society has degraded itself to a regional to a tug of war with Spanish elite based on linguism and regionalism, that manifests itself in football matches, among other things, but at its peak it was pure class war,  that challenged both religious and social orthodoxy and heirarchy, and it survived 3yrs.

I no longer identify myself as a Hindu, or even an Indian, or for that matter Telugu/Tamil. But I still have a soft corner for Hindus, as a cultural group.

I wish Hindus wake up to the changing world, and not cling on to a failed religion that refuses to churn out new and radical ideas. May be its not supposed to. And people are happy to sit and rot in one place. Either way, I am starting to care less and less.

ekkada chadivaavu.... nuvvu raasukunna book lo naa... ? @3$%

3 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

ekkada chadivaavu.... nuvvu raasukunna book lo naa... ? @3$%

people like you in real life, who have shamelessly argued that class structure in a society is unavoidable, and that someone must exist to pick up sh1t, and be made to believe that their destiny is to pick up sh1t.

I naively assumed that Hindus wanted equal society mostly, when I started off to learn more about Hinduism and Hindus.

Ofcourse this deviousness is not unique to Hindus (caste neutral ones). it exists among all races, and cultures, that are obsessed with becoming rich and influential, and have no qualms about exploiting some among their own, or others somewhere else.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

people like you in real life, who have shamelessly argued that class structure in a society is unavoidable, and that someone must exist to pick up sh1t, and be made to believe that their destiny is to pick up sh1t.

I naively assumed that Hindus wanted equal society mostly, when I started off to learn more about Hinduism and Hindus.

Clearly you are misinformed..... Hinduism is not merely about caste and it has evolved a lot... i don't want to educate you right here...

where as Islam still remained pathetic with no or little adaptation %$#$

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, directed at the right person..

why are people here so pathetic man? They all want my attention, even though I shoo them away.

4 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Clearly you are misinformed..... Hinduism is not merely about caste and it has evolved a lot... i don't want to educate you right here...

where as Islam still remained pathetic with no or little adaptation %$#$

clearly you dont remember the crazy statements that you make yourself.

3 hours ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

evarni support chestunnavo ardamkala. clarity pls

Insha Allah karma will bite back during Ramadan season if you say something to muslims