Match fixed poll

mastercheif

India finals odipovadaniki karam  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mastercheif

• MindRinger

• kiraak_poradu

• lazybugger

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

mee votes guddhandi 

I will tell you what is fixed.

The size of your intellect is fixed. It has been the same size ever since you were born.

The location of your intellect, which you have successfully managed to move to your rectum is fixed.

Your useless intellect which is unable to digest the fact that the Indian cricket team has lost, is searching for theories to rationalize the loss. This thread is one such theory. 

Just now, MindRinger said:

The size of your intellect is fixed. It has been the same size ever since you were born.

The location of your intellect, which you have successfully managed to move to your rectum is fixed.

Your useless intellect which is unable to digest the fact that the Indian cricket team has lost, is searching for theories to rationalize the loss. This thread is one such theory. 

@3$%

oka doubt

nuvvu Narsi same right

1 minute ago, MindRinger said:

yeh palli batani palli batani....

2 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

maa batani intellect ni IT jobs yela iccharu man.. still can't believe.

mari nee phanasakaya intellect ni yela use chesthunnav man ? 

2 minutes ago, SANANTONIO said:

@3$%

oka doubt

nuvvu Narsi same right

I have no knowledge of who or what "narsi" is.

I have been asked this genius question multiple times.

1 hour ago, MindRinger said:

intellect lekunda english raya vay nuvvu mundu appudu answers isthar andaru

54 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

intellect lekunda english raya vay nuvvu mundu appudu answers isthar andaru

and batanis lekunda kuda rayamanu.