How to get away with ER Bill. Please help. Thanks in advance

Galli_La_Lolli

My wife, a student, No SSN, No Income, University Insurance vundi. ER Bill (hypersensitivity reaction) $3500 Anta. Not even tablet bhi iyyaley waste pellows. How to get away with it. Please advise. Already I am in full debt paying her fee. No jokes please vayyas.......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Galli_La_Lolli

• Mitron

• reality

• Kalam_Youtheman

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak to hospital staff(accounting department) regarding ur financial position, most cases lo 10 to 30% discount istaru, they may ask your recent 3 months bank account statements to verify ur financials.

Usually hospitals have waiver programs. Check with them. You've to fill out the form and attach a proof from Social Sec office that your wife is not eligible to get a SSN, cannot work in US and that proves she has no income (She has to go in person to office and they will issue a letter after verifying the status). After you submit the documents, they will decide on the case and you most likely might end up in a better situation. Good luck. 

13 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

My wife, a student, No SSN, No Income, University Insurance vundi. ER Bill (hypersensitivity reaction) $3500 Anta. Not even tablet bhi iyyaley waste pellows. How to get away with it. Please advise. Already I am in full debt paying her fee. No jokes please vayyas.......

hospitals EMI options isthayee pay seyyataaniki. 

4 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

Usually hospitals have waiver programs. Check with them. You've to fill out the form and attach a proof from Social Sec office that your wife is not eligible to get a SSN, cannot work in US and that proves she has no income (She has to go in person to office and they will issue a letter after verifying the status). After you submit the documents, they will decide on the case and you most likely might end up in a better situation. Good luck. 

Assalu what if you say I have no way to pay the bill with no income??no SSN anyway. How can they track??Without mentioning my SSN of course?? 

Just now, reality said:

He wants to "get-away" with it...not pay

Okka tablet bhi iyyaley saley gallu. Langa ER Bill vayyas for some tests anta......

Just now, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Assalu what if you say I have no way to pay the bill with no income??no SSN anyway. How can they track??Without mentioning my SSN of course?? 

Say same to them. 

I no income help me. 

Just now, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Thanaki leka pothe neeku undhi ga SSN, if your details are recorded as her spouse, then they will chase you. If not, you can get-away.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

He wants to "get-away" with it...not pay

1 minute ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Okka tablet bhi iyyaley saley gallu. Langa ER Bill vayyas for some tests anta......

7 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Forget about tracking for now. Submit waiver form with all the documents they ask for and keep fingers crossed. Nuvvu asalu nee info ivvakapothe nee joliki raaru naaku telisi..

10 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

don't you feel ashamed dude calling people who tested and tried to save your wife in the time of need , same situation in india , no one would even care to see you without money , here they saw you , tested you made sure you are not in serious condition and let you go 

Feel responsible and pay money slowly as monthly installment , usually 10 to 20 dollars ayina pay cheyachu monthly find out