How to get away with ER Bill. Please help. Thanks in advance

Galli_La_Lolli

5 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

don't you feel ashamed dude calling people who tested and tried to save your wife in the time of need , same situation in india , no one would even care to see you without money , here they saw you , tested you made sure you are not in serious condition and let you go 

Feel responsible and pay money slowly as monthly installment , usually 10 to 20 dollars ayina pay cheyachu monthly find out 

Thammi am a MBBS myself. Vadu chesindi unnecessary tests like EKG and she left ER FYI after they made her wait for 3 hrs without any intervention. They asked to wait overnight to see a physician as it was a weekend. 

PS not sure EKG and one minor test $3500 kadu and moreover makku gallu mastu abuse chestar FYI. I do work for hospital billing thammi. It was not a life threatening condition She was unaware of urgent care so ER poindi 1st time.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Galli_La_Lolli

• Mitron

• reality

• Kalam_Youtheman

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

don't you feel ashamed dude calling people who tested and tried to save your wife in the time of need , same situation in india , no one would even care to see you without money , here they saw you , tested you made sure you are not in serious condition and let you go 

Feel responsible and pay money slowly as monthly installment , usually 10 to 20 dollars ayina pay cheyachu monthly find out 

Agreed. But guessing his wife has an insurance, $3500 is way too much to charge!! That's nothing but l00ting! If his wife has no insurance, then he is at fault. AFAIK, around 200 is what they charge with insurance. But, he can still try to get some waiver instead of paying what they ask for. That's what insurance companies do as well. You gotta negotiate. I know they treated when in need, but that doesn't mean you have to pay unreasonably. 

4 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

Agreed. But guessing his wife has an insurance, $3500 is way too much to charge!! That's nothing but l00ting! If his wife has no insurance, then he is at fault. AFAIK, around 200 is what they charge with insurance. But, he can still try to get some waiver instead of paying what they ask for. That's what insurance companies do as well. You gotta negotiate. I know they treated when in need, but that doesn't mean you have to pay unreasonably. 

We all pay Medicare taxes even though we may not be here that long. We pay taxes equally as citizens but not eligible for federal loans mari adi anyayam kada vayyas. She was not even seen by a doc. So aa reports waste kada.

1 minute ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

We all pay Medicare taxes even though we may not be here that long. We pay taxes equally as citizens but not eligible for federal loans mari adi anyayam kada vayyas

Rule is a rule at the end of the day. Rules marchaalante udhyamalu jaragaale. Nee bill eggotti revenge thiskunta ante kudharadhu kada bhai...

1 minute ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

We all pay Medicare taxes even though we may not be here that long. We pay taxes equally as citizens but not eligible for federal loans mari adi anyayam kada vayyas

Well, that's a whole different argument. I'm not finding faults here. Everyone has their own issues and perceptions. To each his own. I was just saying the other guy, that you trying to negotiate is not a bad thing and nothing to feel ashamed of! 

1 minute ago, reality said:

Rule is a rule at the end of the day. Rules marchaalante udhyamalu jaragaale. Nee bill eggotti revenge thiskunta ante kudharadhu kada bhai...

Tablet iyyale. Physisican sudaley bill esindru vayya anduke........avesham

Just now, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Finally she got treated at urgent care which we paid already

Just now, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Then question it... your MBBS credentials are a big plus to win your argument...

12 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

We all pay Medicare taxes even though we may not be here that long. We pay taxes equally as citizens but not eligible for federal loans mari adi anyayam kada vayyas. She was not even seen by a doc. So aa reports waste kada.

Does the hospital you went in said they will treat you for free , you accept to bear the bills when you go in  , you should be completely aware of the bills , if you are a doctor yourself why did you even send her to ER when it is not life threatening , what tablets are you expecting ?? social services in hospital can work with you about reducing your charges and also waiving off completely , 

But your intent is wrong about not paying and not talking and hoping that no one catches you in future , you said your are doctor , you might earn lot more in future and don't want something that will come back in future 

and again can't you give the tablets here , 

And your statement of medicare taxes and all that stuff , don't even go there , you didn't make rules , until they are changed we abide by rules , hospital says you have to pay , if you can't talk to them 

2 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Assalu what if you say I have no way to pay the bill with no income??no SSN anyway. How can they track??Without mentioning my SSN of course?? 

Vade bills pampi pampi collection agency ki echi alasipoyi lite tiskuntadu anukunta. SSN ledu kabatti em cheyyaledu.  

9 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

My wife, a student, No SSN, No Income, University Insurance vundi. ER Bill (hypersensitivity reaction) $3500 Anta. Not even tablet bhi iyyaley waste pellows. How to get away with it. Please advise. Already I am in full debt paying her fee. No jokes please vayyas.......

Don't pay when no SSN linked