How to get away with ER Bill. Please help. Thanks in advance

Galli_La_Lolli

so here is the thing...since SSN ivvaledhu kabatti...they will send bills but if you dont respond they will wait for a couple of months and give it to collections...

if your SSN was given as guarantor then collection agent will call you...(which i hope is not the case bcoz you said she herself went to ER)

option 1: elago education ayipothe vere address ki maripotharu kabatti...if possible change phone number and avoid any contact with collectors...they will try and give up and report a bad debt to credit bureaus...tarvatha ssn vachinappudu if they can link this bad debbt to her or not anedhi naku telidhu....

option 2: hospital ki call cheyyamanu mee wifeni...nenu student ni...ER ante ento telidhu..first time US lo hospital ki vellenu...so nenu antha kattukolenu...so give me a plan so that i can pay it off slowly...like 10-20 dollars per month bcoz thats how much i can afford ani...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Galli_La_Lolli

• Mitron

• reality

• Kalam_Youtheman

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, callme said:

Why

🤝 is the best way to go to the show is going to be a good thing to do the same time he was a bit of a girl who is the best for ur next update will be a part of the show 

I think you can't get away with it. $3500 okesari kadithey oka $1000-1500 discount istharu still you have to pay $2000. 

Maccu gallu induke vayya valla asala peru ivvaru. Naa personal exp tho chepthunna nenu kooda peru icha and address icha appaudu naa daggara SSN # ledu taravata aadu call chesevadu nenu aaditho cool ga matladi tappinchukunevanni ila oka 1 yr jarigindi. taravata lucky gaa maa lawyer gaadu GC file chesinappudu naa middle name ni first name ga pettadu. so ala nenu $70K hospital bill kattakunda tappinchu kunnanu. 

10 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

My wife, a student, No SSN, No Income, University Insurance vundi. ER Bill (hypersensitivity reaction) $3500 Anta. Not even tablet bhi iyyaley waste pellows. How to get away with it. Please advise. Already I am in full debt paying her fee. No jokes please vayyas.......

Andaru cheppinattu ask your wife to talk to them. Ask her to explain them her situation. Sometimes they reduce final cost and give you option of monthly payments.

But mottanike podhu. Don't think of not paying up as it will end up on credit report.

9 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Thammi am a MBBS myself. Vadu chesindi unnecessary tests like EKG and she left ER FYI after they made her wait for 3 hrs without any intervention. They asked to wait overnight to see a physician as it was a weekend. 

PS not sure EKG and one minor test $3500 kadu and moreover makku gallu mastu abuse chestar FYI. I do work for hospital billing thammi. It was not a life threatening condition She was unaware of urgent care so ER poindi 1st time.

mari neeeke edhaina idea undaaaali ga bro.. ikkkada evvvariki em telsu..since u already in billing filed then u might know better than people here how to get away ani... think think

2 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

mari neeeke edhaina idea undaaaali ga bro.. ikkkada evvvariki em telsu..since u already in billing filed then u might know better than people here how to get away ani... think think

@3$%

6 minutes ago, Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy said:

I think you can't get away with it. $3500 okesari kadithey oka $1000-1500 discount istharu still you have to pay $2000. 

Maccu gallu induke vayya valla asala peru ivvaru. Naa personal exp tho chepthunna nenu kooda peru icha and address icha appaudu naa daggara SSN # ledu taravata aadu call chesevadu nenu aaditho cool ga matladi tappinchukunevanni ila oka 1 yr jarigindi. taravata lucky gaa maa lawyer gaadu GC file chesinappudu naa middle name ni first name ga pettadu. so ala nenu $70K hospital bill kattakunda tappinchu kunnanu. 

पीके fan aa majaka 

Lavada hospitals (read makku) ki povaddu ra ayya. Adi kooda chali chalani insurance tho. Naku makku family doc 600 bill for nothing lab codes adgite fck off andi. Bettrr change room and leave it

basically manchi insurances will ask to hospitals/dotors ..patient endhuku vachaaadu nuvvu em treat chesaav ela treat chesaav ani... khaale peeli pichi waste tests emaina chesthe insurances will fight... patient vachindhi endhuku nuvvvu chesindhi enti ani.... so eee case lo insurance will not give money to hospitals appudu hospitals insurance ni contact chesthe neee deductible inthe anta so nuvve kattu antaaru but thats not the case... u have to call insurance and ask endhuku meeru pay cheyyale ani appudu neeku real story thelusthundhii unnecessary dhaaniki charge chesthaaru neeeku avasaramu leni tests chesaaru ani.. u can fight for the same...

quora lo read...link dhoorakatledhu

1 hour ago, Mitron said:

🤝 is the best way to go to the show is going to be a good thing to do the same time he was a bit of a girl who is the best for ur next update will be a part of the show 

PM

10 hours ago, swimsnoon said:

Agreed. But guessing his wife has an insurance, $3500 is way too much to charge!! That's nothing but l00ting! If his wife has no insurance, then he is at fault. AFAIK, around 200 is what they charge with insurance. But, he can still try to get some waiver instead of paying what they ask for. That's what insurance companies do as well. You gotta negotiate. I know they treated when in need, but that doesn't mean you have to pay unreasonably.