12 minutes ago, Mitron said:

kasi to 10gichukomanu...

aadalsina chota aadali.. ilanti pillafook lato kadu

i understand ur frustration brooo

edhae kohili asia cup t20 semis kudaaa kottadu broo

antey everyday is not ur day

coming to kohili&coach rifttt    NInna dada interview to india today chudandiii

kohili gadu clear ga mention chaesaduuu ninna interview lo

"Anil bhai has expressed his views and decided to step out. We all respect the views," he said on Thursday (June 22) ahead of the first One-Day International against Windies. "It is something that has happened right after the tournament and one thing for sure is that I've had 11 press conferences that have happened during the Champions Trophy. Whatever we have created a culture over the last three-four years is that whatever happens inside the dressing room, we try to maintain the sanctity of the dressing room. That is what we have believed and for us that is paramount.

"I have always respected that and maintained that. It is his opinion, his point of view which I respect. And I have total respect for him as a cricketer and what he has achieved for the nation all the years he has played. There is no taking away that aspect away from him at all. We totally respect that.

"What's more important for me is to maintain the sanctity of the dressing room. What happens inside the dressing room is private and sacred to all of us. I would not express the details in public scenario. Having said that, his point of view is out there and we respect that."

Just support India team bro 

1 minute ago, gilly said:

"Anil bhai has expressed his views and decided to step out. We all respect the views," he said on Thursday (June 22) ahead of the first One-Day International against Windies. "It is something that has happened right after the tournament and one thing for sure is that I've had 11 press conferences that have happened during the Champions Trophy. Whatever we have created a culture over the last three-four years is that whatever happens inside the dressing room, we try to maintain the sanctity of the dressing room. That is what we have believed and for us that is paramount.

"I have always respected that and maintained that. It is his opinion, his point of view which I respect. And I have total respect for him as a cricketer and what he has achieved for the nation all the years he has played. There is no taking away that aspect away from him at all. We totally respect that.

"What's more important for me is to maintain the sanctity of the dressing room. What happens inside the dressing room is private and sacred to all of us. I would not express the details in public scenario. Having said that, his point of view is out there and we respect that."

Just support Inida team bro 

@gr33d*=:

9 minutes ago, Mitron said:

kasi to 10gichukomanu...

aadalsina chota aadali.. ilanti pillafook lato kadu

Virat Kohli: The wicket looks pretty good. It was watered on top and rolled nicely. It should be a good track to bat on once the moisture dries off. We feel the wicket would slow down. It has been good. It is a learning experience. I have enjoyed the responsibility of being a captain. Always love coming back here. We love the place, we love playing cricket here. Nothing different from the past. It was a hiccup (loss against Pakistan in the CT final) for us as a team. In international cricket, you got to understand, you cannot win every time. Just address the same thing that has been addressed previously when you were winning. We just need to believe in our ability.

3 minutes ago, gilly said:

Nuvvu cheppindi correct gaani bro...Just Correct India Spelling :) 

1 minute ago, gilly said:

Love da as simple as that.

aa team selection... life vachina next ball e 10gi povadam.. vaddule nabhunabha.

Grudha mooskoni ipl aadukomanu. vadu antha kante deniki paniki radu.

Best example: in IPL he leads a team filled with top stars of t20 still he manages to kicked out of tournament ahead of any other team.

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Kuldeep to Debut... Sir Jaddu replaced...

Dravid ki chala estam Kuldeep antey 

mystery spinner anii

he can bat toooo

Jaddu laga feilding chethaeee he have a good future 

2 minutes ago, gilly said:

Virat Kohli: The wicket looks pretty good. It was watered on top and rolled nicely. It should be a good track to bat on once the moisture dries off. We feel the wicket would slow down. It has been good. It is a learning experience. I have enjoyed the responsibility of being a captain. Always love coming back here. We love the place, we love playing cricket here. Nothing different from the past. It was a hiccup (loss against Pakistan in the CT final) for us as a team. In international cricket, you got to understand, you cannot win every time. Just address the same thing that has been addressed previously when you were winning. We just need to believe in our ability.

yes we cannot.. 

but, not able to score even half of the opponent's score.. not a good sign.

Just now, Mitron said:

Love da as simple as that.

aa team selection... life vachina next ball e 10gi povadam.. vaddule nabhunabha.

Grudha mooskoni ipl aadukomanu. vadu antha kante deniki paniki radu.

Best example: in IPL he leads a team filled with top stars of t20 still he manages to kicked out of tournament ahead of any other team.

Related image nuvvucheppindi correct aa bro