H1B Kumar uncle LinkedIn profile

solman

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

LOL anthey backbone ayina free GC ivvaru kadaa, ade edpu uncle di. 

Ninna gaaka monna ochina OPTs buying houses, getting 100k+ pay packets, uncle matram maggipoyina mango lo still getting $40/hr and living in a rented house. 

Ade nemo edpu

How do u know man ? Are u stalking him ?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• ARYA

• Vaibhav

Top Posters In This Topic

I landed in WRONG PLACE and WRONG TIME and my Dodge Caravan was stolen, total loss and thanks to American police for recover it in two hours in Durham. Then I moved to Clayton, THE BEST OF SMALL TOWN AMERICA! America makes Life easy but Life is not easy while stay in America and work for both America and India (both EST and IST time zones) and passed through toughest challenges on the project and successfully deliver my job.

@3$%

I drove alone from Montana(3000miles) to Massachusetts and hit this project "Global Re-IP Project" with Sybase, an SAP Company at their Datacenters, Concord, Boston, MA.
Driving cross country is a great experience in USA and this project - a wonderful experience.
@3$%

I drove car/bicycle to work in extremely hazardous wind and sleet conditions. I have faced toughest and most joyful part of my life during this project/stay in Montana(A beautiful place on Earth) and I just survived.

Chief of the Department issued work experience letter.

@3$%

I landed in WRONG PLACE and WRONG TIME and my Dodge Caravan was stolen, total loss and thanks to American police for recover it in two hours in Durham. Then I moved to Clayton, THE BEST OF SMALL TOWN AMERICA! America makes Life easy but Life is not easy while stay in America and work for both America and India (both EST and IST time zones) and passed through toughest challenges on the project and successfully deliver my job.

Hospira is a Global Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Company, and they are the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Hospira's Clayton plant makes generic acute injectable drugs for intravenous use. The Clayton facility also provides contract manufacturing services.

Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for companywide desktop support as well as Lab support for multiple on-site laboratories. 
• Led multiple projects with outside vendors to plan and install new lab equipment.
• Responsible for Global Wintel issues and Windows Servers and its backups
• Supported ERP Expandable application, SAP, and network problems and Taken care of Active Directory activates 
• Supported CISCO Routers/Network Design and Network issues with Network Teams on Onsite/off shore model 
• Administering and maintain WINTEL server and OS for production, Internet and intranet services 
• Writing PowerShell scripting for automation and other tasks 
• Monitor and report storage capacity on Storage Area Networks (SAN) 
• Write Plan, test, and document WINTEL Disaster Recovery processes 

I have reported directly to Plant Controller while working at Hospira, NC. As part of Global WINTEL server support team of Hospira, supported WINTEL and Cisco network bridge calls/issues on-site(EST)/off-shore model(IST)/on-call support with WIPRO/Bangalore/India. Week ends shift and coordination of Expandable issues with ERP(SAP) Teams.

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

vuncle PD 2011 inka current avvaledu

asalu ankul GC Dates current avte,

appula apparao lo scene laga naa priority date ochchindii ani ani sachipothademo

1 hour ago, mastercheif said:

How do u know man ? Are u stalking him ?

No I know some of his colleagues and he worked at a place I worked in the past. 

1 hour ago, ARYA said:

endi edu 2 months ki 3 months ki oka project @3$%

prati company lo sadism supinchi firing seypinchukunnademo uncle @3$%

Anni companies teliyadu kaani nenu chesina oka client place lo ayithey pani takkuva inka andarini nee status enti, nuvvu US eppudochavu, H1B meeda ochava leka F1 to H1B batch aa ila adagatamu start chesadu. 

Andaru poyi manager ki complain chesaru, manager choosi choosi oka 2 months lo dayacheyandi ani ellagottadu.