ANy Qa selenium jobs in market ?

maddhy

Geeta Modi <[email protected]>

I urgently looking for a QA Engineer with Selenium and Cucumber experience This is a 6+ Months . We work directly with this client, Immediate Start Date, Great Environment to work. I think your experience will be very relevant to our project

Job Title : QA Engineer with Selenium and Cucumber experience

Primary Skills : - QA - Selenium - Cucumber - SQL - Web services testing

Rate : DOE, # of Positions : 1, Duration : 12 months +

Description :One of our clients is looking for a QA Engineer with Selenium and Cucumber experience.

SKILLS:
- 5-7 years f QA experience
- Selenium experience with Java scripting
- BDD with Cucumber and related Ruby scripting
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Web services testing
- Previous experience with healthcare / eCommerce

EDUCATION:A Bachelor's degree (BS, BA) required. Area of study in IT, Computer science or related discipline.

Please respond with your contact info, rate and current location info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I need further details.

We have an immediate opening with our Direct Client, a Fortune 500 company as below. Please call me at 469 713 3521 or respond with your latest resume at your earliest.

Title: QA Selenium
Duration: 12+ months

Job Description/Qualification:
3-5 year of experience developing automation test framework/scripts for large scale multi-tiered web applications running on desktop and mobile.
3-5 year experience with Selenium automation framework, developing/extending automation library.
Extensive experience in automating various browser technologies such as AngularJS, ExtJs, Jquery.
Hands-on experience with Eclipse, Cloud Foundary and source control tools like Git, BitBucket, Stash.
3-5 year experience with Selenium Grid, Sauce Labs and integration with Jira, Jenkins.
Strong knowledge with TestNG , Ant, Maven.

Sincerely yours,
Nithin Mohan
Newt Global
1300 w walnut hill ln
irving, TX 75038
(469) 713-3521
[email protected]