Sedition charge will ruin us: Families of 15 held for ‘celebrating’ Pak win - Must watch video.

Jambhalheart

Just now, lazybugger said:

lol. you are an idiot. everyone is not like you.

I won't support Canada blindly over anyone. country ee roju untundi, repu pothundi. aathcare.

Idiot evado ee Db lo andariki raa

Nuvve eppudu untavo pothavo teliyadu........... Nee parents, wife, friends, etc kooda andaru 75 yrs varuke untaru......... everything has an expiry date. People, countries, Earth, Solar system & universe.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• SANANTONIO

• 4Vikram

9 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

Aus lo India gurunchi celebrate chesukune vaallu maximum Indian Citizens, or their roots belong to India. so either they are Indian citizens or 2nd 3rd gen Australians whose roots come from India. and that is what they do just celebrate.

Ikkada asalu video lo emannado chooesva... they dont dirty mouth Australia and their PM.. asalu em polikalu unnai ani compare chesev 

mari UK lo Nasser Hussain open ga cheppadu ga, for asians to pls support England. When england plays in england, no one turns to watch them play. lol.

ofcourse those pakistani guys badmouth cameron, may, etc. even some Indians do, but very rarely.

so did UK police book those guys for celebrating or bad mouthing their PM? lol.

Just now, sid_22 said:

Idiot evado ee Db lo andariki raa

Nuvve eppudu untavo pothavo teliyadu........... Nee parents, wife, friends, etc kooda andaru 75 yrs varuke untaru......... everything has an expiry date. People, countries, Earth, Solar system & universe.

sarey ley ra. ee db lo mark lu sampinduchokoni pongi po. @3$%

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

mari UK lo Nasser Hussain open ga cheppadu ga, for asians to pls support England. When england plays in england, no one turns to watch them play. lol.

ofcourse those pakistani guys badmouth cameron, may, etc. even some Indians do, but very rarely.

so did UK police book those guys for celebrating or bad mouthing their PM? lol.

post such video where an england citizen, whose roots also belong to England so basically a white guy talking about England and talking about their pm.

bottom line.. He hates this country, and he loves pakistan. it would be better for both country and him personally if he just moves there, instead of building up hate inside him.

1 minute ago, RubberBaloo said:

post such video where an england citizen, whose roots also belong to England so basically a white guy talking about England and talking about their pm.

bottom line.. He hates this country, and he loves pakistan. it would be better for both country and him personally if he just moves there, instead of building up hate inside him.

you want a white guy pissing on his country and his PM? its so simple man. they are everywhere.

you love your country aa? you also hate it no.. you say traffic is bad, people are greedy, roads are unclean, so on so forth. he just has different reasons to hate his country. based on his daily experiences.

what is seditious about it?

7 hours ago, psycopk said:

if he is a pak citizen there is nothing wrong in celebrating.. if he is a sports lover there is nothing wrong in praising about how pakistanis showed new techinques in defeating..

but... he doesent fall in both the buckets..

Yah, sontha country lonche separate chesi 10gandi, fcuk ani own country ni thiduthunna labbe gallani kuda kummi 10gali veella tho patu...

brahmi21.gif?1369595064

16 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you want a white guy pissing on his country and his PM? its so simple man. they are everywhere.

you love your country aa? you also hate it no.. you say traffic is bad, people are greedy, roads are unclean, so on so forth. he just has different reasons to hate his country. based on his daily experiences.

what is seditious about it?

when you say you hate a country that is a very strong sentence.... seems like you dont understand the difference.

my mother loves me, but that does not mean she loves everything I do.

He hates it because of his faith. his faith is not going to change and so his hatred towards India. there is no point in living here and spreading hate if that is the case.

India is a country where olympic medalists talk about ethnic cleansing. the society is heavily radicalised now.

its no wonder that muslims react like this. law and order will become a huge problem in some of the states soon.

2 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

when you say you hate a country that is a very strong sentence.... seems like you dont understand the difference.

He hates it because of his faith. his faith is not going to change and so his hatred towards India. there is no point in living here and spreading hate if that is the case.

haha.. such an old argument. he holds on to his faith because people around him identify him, discriminate against him, based on his faith.

Its not that hard for India to gain his loyalty. but jailing him for sedition, mocking him even more, socially ostracising him is not going to make him love India.

He's born in India, he's an Indian citizen by law, and he has all the right to live there as long he breaks any law.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. such an old argument. he holds on to his faith because people around him identify him, discriminate against him, based on his faith.

Its not that hard for India to gain his loyalty. but jailing him for sedition, mocking him even more, socially ostracising him is not going to make him love India.

He's born in India, he's an Indian citizen by law, and he has all the right to live there as long he breaks any law.

this government has provided him with everything. actually more than hindus. and he still hates this country for no reason. and you think he will love India, loll..

mocking him antaa, inko comedy, he is the one who was mocking India

9 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

I consider muslims wear their faith much more loosely than Hindus do. Its true of muslims in Singapore, and also in Hyderabad where I spent a couple month in the early 90s as a kid, playing with a neighbour who was muslim. 

poorer muslims may band together, because it is economically helpful for them. Otherwise, to say that his hatred towards India is because of his faith, means that you don't know enough about muslims.

even if you claim that you have friends, it means that you haven't looked at your own biases closely enough.

1 minute ago, RubberBaloo said:

this government has provided him with everything. actually more than hindus. and he still hates this country for no reason. and you think he will love India, loll..

govt provided him with what? 

everyone has a reason to hate. and it'll never be faith. Faith is probably how they express that hate, because they find kindred souls among faithfuls who share the hate. but its never faith that triggers the hate. Its their local experiences that trigger it.

6 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

the government provided Hindus with a majority Hindu state since the 1950. nobody has done for upper caste Hindus what the Indian govt has done in the past 60yrs.

They literally own everything in the country. but still cry on groups that don't own as much.

9 hours ago, lazybugger said:

so what if they had celebrated? _%~ 

such an idiotic country this India.

Lol.  India lo untu india meedhaki terrorists ni pamputhunnA pakis ni support cheyyadam thappu kaadu antav...

I pray to god. Next time india lo edaina terrorist activity jariginappudu ilanti vallu chavali

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I consider muslims wear their faith much more loosely than Hindus do. Its true of muslims in Singapore, and also in Hyderabad where I spent a couple month in the early 90s as a kid, playing with a neighbour who was muslim. 

poorer muslims may band together, because it is economically helpful for them. Otherwise, to say that his hatred towards India is because of his faith, means that you don't know enough about muslims.

even if you claim that you have friends, it means that you haven't looked at your own biases closely enough.

em matladthaavo, loll.. . you will always be biased about hindus and will never change your view and same way he will always hate India and love Pakistan (country which he never lived in) ONLY because of FAITH. such people views will not change. I lived with a hyderabadi muslim and paksitani muslim for 2 years. my current roommate is muslim loll. just coz you brought it up.. nywys..

there are good people and bad people in every country, every religion, every faith, every race. generalizing one whole group and basing it, is ignorance. anywys you might not understand, discussion is pointless le..i gotta goo... enjoy your evening..