Sedition charge will ruin us: Families of 15 held for ‘celebrating’ Pak win - Must watch video.

Jambhalheart

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Lol.  India lo untu india meedhaki terrorists ni pamputhunnA pakis ni support cheyyadam thappu kaadu antav...

I pray to god. Next time india lo edaina terrorist activity jariginappudu ilanti vallu chavali

vaadu em cheppadu ani adiga. intha varaku evadu cheppaledhu ee thread lo.

vaadu just pakistan ki support chesindaaniki intha hadavida. haha..

India baaga backward ga undhi ga.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• SANANTONIO

• 4Vikram

4 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

em matladthaavo, loll.. . you will always be biased about hindus and will never change your view and same way he will always hate India and love Pakistan (country which he never lived in) ONLY because of FAITH. such people views will not change. I lived with a hyderabadi muslim and paksitani muslim for 2 years. my current roommate is muslim loll. just coz you brought it up.. nywys..

there are good people and bad people in every country, every religion, every faith, every race. generalizing one whole group and basing it, is ignorance. anywys you might not understand, discussion is pointless le..i gotta goo... enjoy your evening.. 

I perfectly understand that you have no argument. you just want to blindly believe that his hatred of india is because of his faith.

you forget that he's a man, with somewhat similar needs to yours. with experiences different from you. perhaps, just perhaps, his world view may be formed based on his experiences, just as yours is formed based on yours.

that you have no problem in booking him for sedition, where he won't even get a bail, says a lot about you, than about him.

12 hours ago, mettastar said:

Lol kodukulu guddhaalo thannali

yep iraga thannali , India lo untu Pak di cheeking. Wagah border ki tisukelli leg tho kotti atu toseyyali

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Inthaki what happened to this case finally? 

false case ani telindi ga. vadilesaaru.

someone was forced to testify that these guys did 'anti national' activities. and that guy refused. brave fellow.

or may be its some other story. I'm not 100% sure.

Hindu govt trying to pacify its loser majority Hindus on the occasion of a lost match, by jailing some muslims.

This has been the strategy of the Hindus since Independence.

buggers never change.

8 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Hindu govt trying to pacify its loser majority Hindus on the occasion of a lost match, by jailing some muslims.

This has been the strategy of the Hindus since Independence.

buggers never change.

yes, exactly.. i thought only hindus know this secret.. public aipoindaa 

everytime we loose a match with pakistan, govt randomly arrests some muslims. all hindus will ever forget that india lost a match, and their sadness will be gone by hearing that muslims were arrested and everyone celebrates.. 

Also we release some muslims when we win the match on good faith.. bemmi.lol4.gif

3 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

everytime we loose a match with pakistan, govt randomly arrests some muslims. all hindus will ever forget that india lost a match, and their sadness will be gone by hearing that muslims were arrested and everyone celebrates.. 

Also we release some muslims when we win the match on good faith.. 

Its not just matches, the entire Indian democracy is stable because it victimizes muslims and keeps the majority Hindus satisfied without them revolting against it.

every country should learn from India on how to run a democracy. especially pakistan.

12 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

All Hindus want is retributions for historical blunders. when the state itself engages in it, they enjoy it, and forget the fact that the state suppresses them too.

muslims are a nice excuse that the state uses to suppress stupid Hindus.

guys like you cheer for it from the US.

10 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

you won't agree with it, but without muslims, India won't remain a single country for long. the anti-muslim sentiment is the only thing that unites Hindus, who otherwise are hopelessly divided.

that's why I said muslims sacrificed themselves to keep India together.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

All Hindus want is retributions for historical blunders. when the state itself does it, they enjoy it, and forget the fact that the state suppresses them too.

muslims are a nice excuse that the state uses to suppress stupid Hindus.

guys like you cheer for it from the US.

All pakis shoud have been sent to Pakistan right then. did the biggest mistake by letting them stay. Hindustan belongs to only Hindus... Rest of the ppl  Brahmi-6.gif

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you won't agree with it, but without muslims, India won't remain a single country for long. the anti-muslim sentiment is the only thing that unites Hindus, who otherwise are hopelessly divided.

that's why I said muslims sacrificed themselves to keep India together.

memu kalusuntamo, kosukuni chastamo, it is up to us. please dont do these besharam dramas bemmi.lol1.gif.

Get of our here and go to your beloved nations that you love so much, Brahmi-4.gif

On 6/22/2017 at 1:41 AM, lazybugger said:

that India is a disgusting country, where people have no other work than to take silly things like celebrating pakistan's victory seriously.

India Passport surrender chesey..aa disgusting country passport and nationality nee lanti great fellows ki voddu.