Sedition charge will ruin us: Families of 15 held for ‘celebrating’ Pak win - Must watch video.

Jambhalheart

Just now, nissan said:

Actually ilanti cases lo police shud give warning and councelling.... shud not have trashed them like that. By doing this i think they have still increased the negativity in them and these are the guys that will be a soft target for those who seek help planning attacks

thatha..Patha ID assamed ah@~`

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• SANANTONIO

• 4Vikram

4 minutes ago, SANANTONIO said:

Idi atu unchu

Please throw some light on this.....idi thappu antava kada when Gharwapasi was wrong

http://www.financialexpress.com/world-news/forced-conversions-resulting-in-mass-exodus-of-hindus-from-pakistan/729213/

memu cheppam ra bhai, Adi pakistan lo issue, memu only India lo adi Hindus mede eadustam, turaks and dalits ante maaku enaleni prema 
alpachinao

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

sambandam lekunda endhi nee sutthi eeda.

nuvvu ese posts anni chusko

samdhandham unna lekunna Hinduism meeda padi edusthune untav ga..ivanni related eh

baby_dc1

1 minute ago, Kontekurradu said:

memu cheppam ra bhai, Adi pakistan lo issue, memu only India lo adi Hindus mede eadustam, turaks and dalits ante maaku enaleni prema 
alpachinao

Anduke kada Dalit ni President chestundi....

1 minute ago, Kontekurradu said:

areym india ki dalit PM eeapuu vastadu ?

Vastadu kadu, vastadi...next Mayawati aunty ae India ki kaboye PM

Just now, Kontekurradu said:

alpachinao

eea5848f6ce10a9592526f78670c618e.gif?134

But president Dalit ni chesthe kuda not happy annadu mari

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vastadu kadu, vastadi...next Mayawati aunty ae India ki kaboye PM

Mayawati ragaane, Hindu Leaders andarini jail lo petti kummistadi an sambar gad peeling emo alpachinao

5 minutes ago, SANANTONIO said:

Idi atu unchu

Please throw some light on this.....idi thappu antava kada when Gharwapasi was wrong

http://www.financialexpress.com/world-news/forced-conversions-resulting-in-mass-exodus-of-hindus-from-pakistan/729213/

dude. em cheppali ani expect chesthunnav?

do you know of Syrian revolutionaries. The ones that fought both against fascist Assad govt, and also the religious fundamentalists that make up ISIS? I think like they do.

I stay in the space where I hate all political, religious forces that try to monopolize public space, and enslave mobs of people, while having nothing new to offer them.

Just because I criticize Hindus, doesn't mean I love muslims. I'm only talking of innocent muslims caught in the crossfire.

Ofcourse, people like me will always lose. because if we win, the world will be radicalised like never before. and no system can handle such change in short periods of time. So I will keep knocking down Hindus, you guys keep mocking me.

I'll change a little, you change a little. that's all anyone can hope for.

But I'm not going to let you claim that India is a decent country, when its obviously not.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

dude. em cheppali ani expect chesthunnav?

do you know of Syrian revolutionaries. The ones that fought both against fascist Assad govt, and also the religious fundamentalists that make up ISIS? I think like they do.

I stay in the space where I hate all political, religious forces that try to monopolize public space, and enslave mobs of people, while having nothing new to offer them.

Just because I criticize Hindus, doesn't mean I love muslims. I'm only talking of innocent muslims caught in the crossfire.

Ofcourse, people like me will always lose. because if we win, the world will be radicalised like never before. and no system can handle such change in short periods of time. So I will keep knocking down Hindus, you guys keep mocking me.

I'll change a little, you change a little. that's all anyone can hope for.

But I'm not going to let you claim that India is a decent country, when its obviously not.

komedi_1421476456083_581.gif?1421606725

17 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

India vs England, Pakistan vs England matches lo Indians, Pakistanis ni bokkalo vesaara UK police?

enduku ra bhai meerantha anavasranga comment chestharu. manollaki siggu saram, kasantha ingitha gnanam, edhi ledhu ani oppukovachu ga.

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Ind vs Aus appudu Australia lo jarigina racha ki, Indians andarini bokkalo veyyalsindhi. 2007 t20 world cup semis.

they just did detention for 5hrs and left them. koncham siggu undali bossu.

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

sambandam lekunda endhi nee sutthi eeda.

Babai Nuvu vedu matladina video chusava ... first chusi ah tarvta  matladu urike dawyer chimpukoku ....

Just now, SANANTONIO said:

komedi_1421476456083_581.gif?1421606725

that India is a disgusting country, where people have no other work than to take silly things like celebrating pakistan's victory seriously.