Sedition charge will ruin us: Families of 15 held for ‘celebrating’ Pak win - Must watch video.

Jambhalheart

8 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

wondering how someone would question this when they dont even have enough courage to answer about this for self

courage ... CITI_c$y

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• SANANTONIO

• 4Vikram

18 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

next congress govt osthey, RSS batch, Hindutva trolls andarini patti sedition lo book chesi lopala veddam ley.

elago 5yrs lo malli Hindutva govt osthundi ga. andaaka chaavani jail lo, edhavalu.

emantaavu, Halwa.

Next congress govt vasthey na ? edikelli vastadi ? enduku vastadi ?

just because you think I'm humiliated, doesn't mean I am, you know.

I haven't had a single person challenge me on what I say substantively here. rest all the crap they say, makes no difference to me.

I don't respect them, just like they don't respect me.

sure, they can irritate me. but never humiliate. for that, they have to show some self awareness, and intelligence.

3 minutes ago, SANANTONIO said:

don't you feel bad about being humiliated every day at least twice in here by unknown people.....

you get triggered easily by just anonymus people online....

I get triggered? lol.

I have had people ask me stupid questions like what i do, where I live, just to find someway of attacking me. While I ask them nothing. absolutely nothing. I don't care if they are homeless, or living in a malibu property. 

I get to post frivolous observations, without anyone challenging them substantively. btw, even if they are frivolous, they are still way ahead of you guys can throw at me. Its fun watching you guys try to gauge me.

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. musugu boi.

I'm not the one cutting conversations in the middle, and claiming bullshit, and changing topics to suit an agenda.

And I am not the one either who is cutting conversations here just making a point which I feel like 

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

And I am not the one either who is cutting conversations here just making a point which I feel like 

but you are calling me out for doing that, when I have never done it. Neither have I claimed that I'm an expert in this procedure, and that procedure.

which Halwa claimed twice, and never gave any substantive answers to what I asked of him.

so what made you interject my conversation with Halwa? there must be some reason no?

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

Almost all the points which I make are pertinent. you may not like it, but you can't challenge it successfully.

Just now, lazybugger said:

but you are calling me out for doing that, when I have never done it. Neither have I claimed that I'm an expert in this procedure, and that procedure.

which Halwa claimed twice, and never gave any substantive answers to what I asked of him.

so what made you interject my conversation with Halwa? there must be some reason no?

I dont what expertise or procedure you are talking about but the reason I pointed out is I remember once I have asked something similar kind of thing about your expertise and you ruled out my questions saying something irrelevant. so I pointed out now thats it 

late ga eligindi aa? common sense anuko

edho okati eligindi ley. neeku enduku kaalindho cheppu.

personal ga troll chesey vaallatho nuvvu respectful ga maatladey rakam aa? can you even handle if 2-3 people constantly troll you? 

anavasaranga enduku vayya neeku naa meedha. nenu ninnu eppudu emi analedhu ga. nuvvu nannu first anakunda.

topic lo emanna matter untey sollu.

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

I dont what expertise or procedure you are talking about but the reason I pointed out is I remember once I have asked something similar kind of thing about your expertise and you ruled out my questions saying something irrelevant. so I pointed out now thats it 

what's the question you asked? ofcourse I don't ever remember you asking a decent question, that deserves an answer.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Almost all the points which I make are pertinent. you may not like it, but you can't challenge it successfully.

then why do you comment on others commenting? you should also not comment on anyones views or whatever when you dont like them

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

edho okati eligindi ley. neeku enduku kaalindho cheppu.

personal ga troll chesey vaallatho nuvvu respectful ga maatladey rakam aa? can you even handle if 2-3 people constantly troll you? 

anavasaranga enduku vayya neeku naa meedha. nenu ninnu eppudu emi analedhu ga. nuvvu nannu first anakunda.

topic lo emanna matter untey sollu.

first of all naaku neetho em ledu man more over its just a virtual word.. if discuss if I want to and I comment when I like. neetho naaku emana jathi vyralu pagalu em levu ?

troll antunav malli handle antunav why do you even care people whom you think are trollers man? 

Just now, lazybugger said:

what's the question you asked? ofcourse I don't ever remember you asking a decent question, that deserves an answer.

it doesnt matter now, apudu edo adiga flow lo ipudu avasaram ledu.. so picha lite. Even I dont think you ever made a decent conversation but out of that I asked a decent one but opt not to answer it in a decent way. 

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

then why do you comment on others commenting? you should also not comment on anyones views or whatever when you dont like them

deenney sollu antaru brother.

halwa em statement ichhado choosko. police procedure ani edhedho chepthunnadu. I answered his question. and want to know what in the procedure makes the police do it.

I comment on others views when they are either logically incoherent or patently immoral. Also I challenge them successfully, because they resort to calling me names, immediately or sooner, without addressing what I say.

first of all naaku neetho em ledu man more over its just a virtual word.. if discuss if I want to and I comment when I like. neetho naaku emana jathi vyralu pagalu em levu ?

troll antunav malli handle antunav why do you even care people whom you think are trollers man? 

it doesnt matter now, apudu edo adiga flow lo ipudu avasaram ledu.. so picha lite. Even I dont think you ever made a decent conversation but out of that I asked a decent one but opt not to answer it in a decent way. 

prathi daaniki virtual world anabaakandi saami. logical ga maatladandi. you are being passive aggressive, and you expect me to just laugh it off. I can laugh off actual aggression, but not ones like this. 

Just because I don't care about trolls, doesn't mean I can't play with them. I called Halwa a troll. not you, btw.

lol, man. you don't even remember the question, but you want to claim that it was a good question that I failed to answer. what do I call this?

virtual world, so I should let you say whatever you want aa? CITI_c$y