Sedition charge will ruin us: Families of 15 held for ‘celebrating’ Pak win - Must watch video.

Jambhalheart

Just now, lazybugger said:

prathi daaniki virtual world anabaakandi saami. logical ga maatladandi. you are being passive aggressive, and you expect me to just laugh it off. I can laugh off actual aggression, but not ones like this. 

Just because I don't care about trolls, doesn't mean I can't play with them. I called Halwa a troll. not you, btw.

lol, man. you don't even remember the question, but you want to claim that it was a good question that I failed to answer. what do I call this?

virtual world, so I should let you say whatever you want aa? CITI_c$y

did I say I dont remember it? I just said it doesn't matter now. I know what question I asked just that I am not interested any more in that finding that answer now anthe.

I dont have anything with you ani anav kada danki ana virtual world ani anthe kani nuvu comment chese dani mida leka nuvu post chese dani mida kadu, because you are signed up for that and that is your wish. we just make arguments here and after that we both on our ways. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• SANANTONIO

• 4Vikram

5 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

did I say I dont remember it? I just said it doesn't matter now. I know what question I asked just that I am not interested any more in that finding that answer now anthe.

I dont have anything with you ani anav kada danki ana virtual world ani anthe kani nuvu comment chese dani mida leka nuvu post chese dani mida kadu, because you are signed up for that and that is your wish. we just make arguments here and after that we both on our ways. 

dude, you claimed that I don't have courage/commonsense. I am not offended or something. I'm just curious what that awesome question was, that I didn't answer.

as far as I know, I answer almost all comments. very few times that I don't wish to insult a person, I admit my defeat and withdraw.

If you claim that I said your question was irrelevant to the conversation, I'm sure it must have been irrelevant.

4vikram,

you tie yourself in knots. just let it go man.

don't take things I say personally. I'm not even trolling you. claiming that its your right to call me out, when you don't even have grounds to do that, makes you look silly.

8 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

I don't know man. I only see your insecurity here. nothing else.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, you claimed that I don't have courage/commonsense. I am not offended or something. I'm just curious what that awesome question was, that I didn't answer.

as far as I know, I answer almost all comments. very few times that I don't wish to insult a person, I admit my defeat and withdraw.

If you claim that I said your question was irrelevant to the conversation, I'm sure it must have been irrelevant.

let me clear one thing, I cannot make a post and ask you a direct question right? may be I can but that depends on what question it is. 

One the time I asked we had a big discussion and at end of I made my question even pointing before asking that out of curiousness or something and then I made my question. You dint answer its okay at that time and also now. Just pointed today because you asked someone else expertise. Let go.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

4vikram,

you tie yourself in knots. just let it go man.

don't take things I say personally. I'm not even trolling you. claiming that its your right to call me out, when you don't even have grounds to do that, makes you look silly.

I dont  tie myself or hold on something and moreover dont even care about what people think about or say to me here. 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't know man. I only see your insecurity here. nothing else.

Insecurity aa. lol that too in db CITI_c$y

Just now, 4Vikram said:

let me clear one thing, I cannot make a post and ask you a direct question right? may be I can but that depends on what question it is. 

One the time I asked we had a big discussion and at end of I made my question even pointing before asking that out of curiousness or something and then I made my question. You dint answer its okay at that time and also now. Just pointed today because you asked someone else expertise. Let go.

I dont  tie myself or hold on something and moreover dont even care about what people think about or say to me here. 

Insecurity aa. lol that too in db CITI_c$y

ofcourse you don't care. its quite obvious.

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

roju rojuki India meedha unna opinion padipothundi ani re.

India ee better bro..

Ikkada west lo Sjw, feminist and extreme left people chese raccha chudu oka sari youtube lo...search for something like sjw compilation or feminist compilation

roju rojuki manam mature avthunnam and vellu deteriorate avthunnaru anipisthundi naku aythe

9 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

India ee better bro..

Ikkada west lo Sjw, feminist and extreme left people chese raccha chudu oka sari youtube lo...search for something like sjw compilation or feminist compilation

roju rojuki manam mature avthunnam and vellu deteriorate avthunnaru anipisthundi naku aythe

no chance bro. Indians mature ani naaku eppudu anipinchaley. inka last 3yrs lo, naaku telisina indians andaru pedda boku gaallu ani fix ayya. very few exceptions, ofcourse. I include SJW, feminist Indians etc in that.

west lo great idea unnayi. apart from what you say. india lo bongu bhi ledhu. eppudu choodu Hindutva thoka pattukoni siggu lekunda tiragatam.

Indians, westerners ani kaadhu. I think a community is one where people have shared interests. I do not see signs of western deterioration. I certainly see deterioration in their power, but that is a good thing.

Just now, lazybugger said:

no chance bro. Indians mature ani naaku eppudu anipinchaley. inka last 3yrs lo, naaku telisina indians andaru pedda boku gaallu ani fix ayya. very few exceptions, ofcourse. I include SJW, feminist Indians etc in that.

west lo great idea unnayi. apart from what you say. india lo bongu bhi ledhu. eppudu choodu Hindutva thoka pattukoni siggu lekunda tiragatam.

Indians, westerners ani kaadhu. I think a community is one where people have shared interests. I do not see signs of western deterioration. I certainly see deterioration in their power, but that is a good thing.

adhi aa north na kodukula gola man...manollu koncham better ee kadha

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

adhi aa north na kodukula gola man...manollu koncham better ee kadha

north south ani kaadhu. ye ideology ayna oka group ni bayata pettedhi aythey modern world lo it cannot be permissible. anthey.

north lo inka vigorous ga fight chesey vaallu unnaru Hindutva ki against.

SJW, left meedha neeku antha assahyam untey, mari racist lani emantaav? aa stage lo unnaru majority Indians. very close to being racists.

7 hours ago, 50Paise said:

India lo untu, reservations anubhavistu Pak India meda geliste celebrate cheskovadam enti? antha anandam aapukolekapote akkadake vellochu ga.. ikkada padi edavadam enduku

idi correct

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

so what if they had celebrated? _%~ 

such an idiotic country this India.

I have been in US for 10 years....... I'm not even born in this country...... but, I will support US as much as India.

Eee Turka LK India lo putti Hindustan ante hatred. nariki tengali road meedane.

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Ind vs Aus appudu Australia lo jarigina racha ki, Indians andarini bokkalo veyyalsindhi. 2007 t20 world cup semis.

they just did detention for 5hrs and left them. koncham siggu undali bossu.

Aus lo India gurunchi celebrate chesukune vaallu maximum Indian Citizens, or their roots belong to India. so either they are Indian citizens or 2nd 3rd gen Australians whose roots come from India. and that is what they do just celebrate.

Ikkada asalu video lo emannado chooesva... they dont dirty mouth Australia and their PM.. asalu em polikalu unnai ani compare chesev 

3 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

Aus lo India gurunchi celebrate chesukune vaallu maximum Indian Citizens, or their roots belong to India. so either they are Indian citizens or 2nd 3rd gen Australians whose roots come from India. and that is what they do just celebrate.

Ikkada asalu video lo emannado chooesva... they dont dirty mouth Australia and their PM.. asalu em polikalu unnai ani compare chesev 

mini riot jargindhi ani chepthuntey, nuvvu they don't badmouth Australia antunnava. haha..

nenu Australia lo unna 5yrs. ofcourse ee madhya taggindhi anuko. but late 2000s lo chaala over chesaru Indians, but only in groups.

Indian citizen badmouths Indian PM. so what? everyone doesn't have to like him.

7 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

I have been in US for 10 years....... I'm not even born in this country...... but, I will support US as much as India.

Eee Turka LK India lo putti Hindustan ante hatred. nariki tengali road meedane.

lol. you are an idiot. everyone is not like you.

I won't support Canada blindly over anyone. country ee roju untundi, repu pothundi. aathcare.