Calling capital letters tombhayya

charygaru

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

$120 overland lo padindi, going 45 in 30 zone. 

court ki ravala leka lawyer aa ani thinking. 

120$ ye ga.. drivable aithe ellu otherwise kattesey 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• charygaru

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Quickgun_murugan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

120$ ye ga.. drivable aithe ellu otherwise kattesey 

Katteyachu but that will rise my insurance that's the only concern. Mostly will hire a lawyer and plead it via the lawyer, konchem extra ayina no points and no history. 

24 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Katteyachu but that will rise my insurance that's the only concern. Mostly will hire a lawyer and plead it via the lawyer, konchem extra ayina no points and no history. 

Ohh points unnaya dheeniki.. better aa pani chey.. konni paisal poyina parle 3 years lopu aa insurance vaadu dhobbuthadu lekunte

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ohh points unnaya dheeniki.. better aa pani chey.. konni paisal poyina parle 3 years lopu aa insurance vaadu dhobbuthadu lekunte

Yes 1 point ani chepparu, it's not going to transfer to my state though since I have an out of state license. However, it might still impact the insurance rates and since I have two cars to take care of now better to get it off the record ani anukuntunna. 

17 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes 1 point ani chepparu, it's not going to transfer to my state though since I have an out of state license. However, it might still impact the insurance rates and since I have two cars to take care of now better to get it off the record ani anukuntunna. 

How do you know that ... out of state doesn't means no points right ? better go with lawyer to clear up bhayya 

6 minutes ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

How do you know that ... out of state doesn't means no points right ? better go with lawyer to clear up bhayya 

I called the DMV and asked them, that's how I know about it. 

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Laddulo md lo enni days untav . Po iga

inko illu konukoni povaali iga FL ki or some south states ki ee laddu lo sali kaalam worstest 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

just go to court and ask the judge to have no points on your record. virginia tenessee border la paddappudu ade chesina nenu lawyer pettukole em le. paisal bokka anipinchindi. judge gadu sare sfae driver class teesuko i will make sure no points oin your license annadu. atla work ayyindi 

1 minute ago, charygaru said:

just go to court and ask the judge to have no points on your record. virginia tenessee border la paddappudu ade chesina nenu lawyer pettukole em le. paisal bokka anipinchindi. judge gadu sare sfae driver class teesuko i will make sure no points oin your license annadu. atla work ayyindi 

Yeah nenu mostly ade chestha. Ikkadi nundi 11 hours drive St Louis adokkate issue, but insurance ki ekkuva kattekanna drive better anukuntunna.