• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idibezwada

• MeetFriendz

• macha

• Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy

Top Posters In This Topic

nadi 2017 pros vachi tech package by default man... lane assist cruise assit bagaundi.... cons vachi....seating anta comfortable undadu long drive is hetic and less mpg...I have subaru forester also dni pros and cons exactly opposit to rav4

7 minutes ago, macha said:

nadi 2017 pros vachi tech package by default man... lane assist cruise assit bagaundi.... cons vachi....seating anta comfortable undadu long drive is hetic and less mpg...I have subaru forester also dni pros and cons exactly opposit to rav4

idi entaki konav uncle? ee trim?

11 minutes ago, macha said:

soi Subaru better at mpg and comfort

5 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

toyota vs subaru  of the two which one do you thing is better ... performance, cost, maintenace and experience

subaru man.... with 2017 I think they included all tech package 30 MPG for SUV is superb man  and power is similar  to v6

1 minute ago, macha said:

subaru man.... with 2017 I think they included all tech package 30 MPG for SUV is superb man  and power is similar  to v6

Nenu thinking subaru tesukundama ledha honda crv aa ani ... of course still not sure to go with suv or sedan ... 

9 minutes ago, macha said:

Endi subaru v6 power istada.. How i say