DB lo guitar players unnara

tennisluvr

Nadaggara unde man acoustic guitar... appatlo practice chesa... 1 or 2 songs nerchukunna... it takes lot of time and patience.... passion unte easy ga osthadi.

time bokka anipinchindi lite teesukunna.

1 hour ago, cheenu said:

Nadaggara unde man acoustic guitar... appatlo practice chesa... 1 or 2 songs nerchukunna... it takes lot of time and patience.... passion unte easy ga osthadi.

time bokka anipinchindi lite teesukunna.

Theory of music nerchukuntu apply chesthe no way it will be boring. Nenu theory nerchukuni play chestunna, lots of progress in one month since I started. 

Barre chords play cheyagalava, that's what I am having trouble with. Adi okkasari baaga vasthey you can play the entire fretboard and any key without issues. I think oka one year daily half an hour practice chesthey I can be very good at it. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Theory of music nerchukuntu apply chesthe no way it will be boring. Nenu theory nerchukuni play chestunna, lots of progress in one month since I started. 

Barre chords play cheyagalava, that's what I am having trouble with. Adi okkasari baaga vasthey you can play the entire fretboard and any key without issues. I think oka one year daily half an hour practice chesthey I can be very good at it. 

True, guitar overnight play cheyalemu. atleast need 1 year of practice to play decent tunes. I used to practice 8 hrs a day sometimes. i learned it all on my own by following online training material.

Two books which really helped me are:

Zen Guitar by Philip Toshido and FRET BOARD THEORY by Desi Serna

Also dont go with electric guitar or video games. buy an acoustic guitar.it stays with you longer and once you learn on acoustic you can play any guitar, including 12 string guitars.

i own a beautiful Breedlove Mahagony back Acoustic electric Guitar (passport series). This is the same guitar i own:

Passport-C250-CMeFront_tilit_horz.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrDexter said:

True, guitar overnight play cheyalemu. atleast need 1 year of practice to play decent tunes. I used to practice 8 hrs a day sometimes. i learned it all on my own by following online training material.

Two books which really helped me are:

Zen Guitar by Philip Toshido and FRET BOARD THEORY by Desi Serna

Also dont go with electric guitar or video games. buy an acoustic guitar.it stays with you longer and once you learn on acoustic you can play any guitar, including 12 string guitars.

i own a beautiful Breedlove Mahagony back Acoustic electric Guitar (passport series). This is the same guitar i own:

Passport-C250-CMeFront_tilit_horz.png

Good one bro, thanks for the tips. I agree with you, acoustic has a thicker neck and teaches you a better technique to play the Barre chords especially. 

I have both an electric and acoustic, I practice on both. Electric is good to learn if you want to practice shredding, tapping techniques etc. I use a Fender Stratocaster and Yamaha FG 700S for the acoustic. 

BTW didn't you have sore fingers playing for 8 hours. I can't focus beyond 2 hours right now at a stretch 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Good one bro, thanks for the tips. I agree with you, acoustic has a thicker neck and teaches you a better technique to play the Barre chords especially. 

I have both an electric and acoustic, I practice on both. Electric is good to learn if you want to practice shredding, tapping techniques etc. I use a Fender Stratocaster and Yamaha FG 700S for the acoustic. 

BTW didn't you have sore fingers playing for 8 hours. I can't focus beyond 2 hours right now at a stretch 

KOthalo, guitar brands, technique names fancy anipistayi..... dont throw them around too much....

genuine players ...... play it with their feelings....... people who listen make a note and tag a name to the technique....

Also concentrate on the sound you are producing... not on the instrument..... end of the day it should produce good music(sound)

also about the sore fingers...... you cannot learn guitar without having CALLUSSES..... manam gym lo dumbles lepithey or chinnapudu cycle baga thokkite chethiki gaddalu kattinattu fingers ki naaku eppudu callusses untayi.....no pain after 3 weeks... skin solid ayipothadi.....especially finger tips......

1 minute ago, MrDexter said:

KOthalo, guitar brands, technique names fancy anipistayi..... dont throw them around too much....

genuine players ...... play it with their feelings....... people who listen make a note and tag a name to the technique....

Also concentrate on the sound you are producing... not on the instrument..... end of the day it should produce good music(sound)

also about the sore fingers...... you cannot learn guitar without having CALLUSSES..... manam gym lo dumbles lepithey or chinnapudu cycle baga thokkite chethiki gaddalu kattinattu fingers ki naaku eppudu callusses untayi.....no pain after 3 weeks... skin solid ayipothadi.....especially finger tips......

I have already developed calluses. But even then I'm amazed at your ability to be focused for 8 hours, that's what I'm talking about. I mentioned what I practice on right now, where's the fancy part of it. I don't get it 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I have already developed calluses. But even then I'm amazed at your ability to be focused for 8 hours, that's what I'm talking about. I mentioned what I practice on right now, where's the fancy part of it. I don't get it 

not everyday...... guitar ni control chese ability vachi,,,,...... non sense nundi sensible sounds strum chese varaku baga practice chesa....

after that..... 30 mins to 1 hr.....

ippudu some times 5 mins somestimes 2 hrs ala....

Now i started composing my own jingles.... i also record sometimes..... but all amateurish stuff......need to improve...

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Dont forget to read Zen Guitar by Philip Toshido.... its a quick read.... but you will love it and it teaches beyond guitar and music..... it teaches about Zen Philosophy and the discipline you need!

10 minutes ago, Tadika said:

Daily one hour ke fingers paining & nails penchuthunna baaga

Starting lo fingers pain, back pain and neck pain kuda vasthadhi....... coz in the beginnning you watch your fingers pressing onto the frets accurately or not...... but its only in the beginnning....

3 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Starting lo fingers pain, back pain and neck pain kuda vasthadhi....... coz in the beginnning you watch your fingers pressing onto the frets accurately or not...... but its only in the beginnning....

pm me your youtube channel bro

6 hours ago, MrDexter said:

Dont forget to read Zen Guitar by Philip Toshido.... its a quick read.... but you will love it and it teaches beyond guitar and music..... it teaches about Zen Philosophy and the discipline you need!

Sure bro thanks, I will try to get a copy. Oka friend ee book kooda baguntundi ani cheppadu

Hal Leonard's guitar method 1-2-3, any comments on that one?