• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiraak_poradu

• vendetta

• lazybugger

• Idassamed

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. aa level lo nenu study cheyyaledhu brother. I was just surprised that she had something to say about me.

I'm not offended or anything.

she's nice enough to not gang up against me. I thank her for that.

I really feel bad when women gang up against me. I can't even attack them properly.

Yee gang up endi

eppudina Neeku help kavalante nannu tag 

vachi agam agam chesi potha

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

what is in that thread?

icecreamz is a ridiculous, self obsessed freak, who thinks he's already figured out the world. Its basically describing the majority here, but icecreamz is special because he advertises his bullshit more freely than others, with the kind of pride that belongs only in a cult.

what is in that thread?

icecreamz is a ridiculous, self obsessed freak, who thinks he's already figured out the world. Its basically describing the majority here, but icecreamz is special because he advertises his bullshit more freely than others, with the kind of pride that belongs only in a cult.

over to @MindRinger

1 minute ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Yee gang up endi

eppudina Neeku help kavalante nannu tag 

vachi agam agam chesi potha

lol. I want them to attack me. It helps me weed out assholes from the decent ones.

gang up means, without addressing what I say, saying bullshit like "db lo andariki nee gurinchi... ".. or "neeku chepthey artham kaadhu".. etc. annamaata.

basically mathi m leni pichi p gaallu, to escape from the corner they forced themselves into, telling me bullshit that they think will work, because apparently the db is behind them. hehe..

lol. I want them to attack me. It helps me weed out assholes from the decent ones.

gang up means, without addressing what I say, saying bullshit like "db lo andariki nee gurinchi... ".. or "neeku chepthey artham kaadhu".. etc. annamaata.

basically mathi m leni pichi p gaallu, to escape from the corner they forced themselves into, telling me bullshit that they think will work, because apparently the db is behind them. hehe..

l 😝 

Just now, MindRinger said:

I intend to make a movie called "Not Found".

It is based on @kiraak_poradu's intellect.

have you tried to download the "charmingly  offensive" module yet?

or do the asshole's comments here affect machines like you too?

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

what is in that thread?

+1

inside outside 

4 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

LOL already papam ma icecreamz ni oka thread lo galeez ga adukunaru malli enduku atla antav ladies ki priya mitrudu mana icecreamz 

Post thread  🔗