Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_SRG

• reality

• puthareku

• mahesh1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, MRI said:

evadanna kodituntey moham maddda laga pettukuni boundary taggara nilabadatadu.. dhoni ney chusukovali antha.. veedu next Tendulkar anta.. 

Dhoni kuda retire ithe thelusthadhi ee pakodi gadiki,...valla value

15 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Saw this Live on TV bl@stbl@st

Avida either Kumble or Srinath's mother she kept praying all thru the partnership and Cameraman focus full avidemeede in between balls..

Titan Cup..most of the people left after Sachin was dismissed..India won the cup by defeating RSA in the final..come back series for ganguly..scored 54 of 104 against RSA in a loosing cause

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/66061.html

1 minute ago, mahesh1 said:

Titan Cup..most of the people left after Sachin was dismissed..India won the cup by defeating RSA in the final..come back series for ganguly..scored 54 of 104 against RSA in a loosing cause

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/66061.html

Yes Sachin was captain at that time... NOV 6 1996 Final vs RSA aroju toofan konaseema big disaster that night...

Ganguly didn't play in all matches in this but after this trophy started opening with Sachin.

Sachin played well for 60 odd and Kumble  took 4 wickets..

10 hours ago, reality said:
New Delhi: Acknowledging the rift with captain Virat Kohli, legendary leg-spinner Anil Kumble on Tuesday decided against continuing in his post as the head coach of the Indian cricket team.

In a statement posted on his Twitter handle, Kumble said that the partnership with the captain was "untenable", and also clarified that it was only a day before that he got to know through the BCCI that Kohli had reservations with his 'style' and his continual as the head coach.

"I am honoured by the confidence reposed in me by the CAC, in asking me to continue as head coach. The credit for the achievements of the last one year goes to the captain, the entire team, coaching and support staff," Kumble said. "Post this intimation, I was informed for the first time yesterday by the BCCI that the captain had reservations with my 'style' and about my continuing as the head coach."

"I was surprised since I have always respected the role boundaries between captain and coach. Though the BCCI attempted to resolve the misunderstandings between the captain and me, it was apparent that the partnership was untenable, and I therefore believe it is best for me to move on," he added. 

The 46-year-old, who was put in charge last June, went on to add that he brought to the table professionalism, discipline, commitment, honesty, complementary skills and diverse views. He also stated that coaching role for him was like 'holding a mirror' to drive self-improvement in the team's interest. 

"Professionalism, discipline, commitment, honesty, complementary skills and diverse views are the key traits I bring to the table. These need to be valued for the partnership to be effective," he said. 

"I see the coach's role akin to 'holding a mirror' to drive self-improvement in the team's interest. In light of these 'reservations' I believe it is best I hand over this responsibility to whomever the CAC and BCCI deem fit," he added.

*=:

3 vachinappududalla anushka daggaraki pothuntey cheppivellali cheppulesukoni vellani anuntadu @3$% anduke papam fire cheyyinchadu. arey kohli ga thu

1 minute ago, Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy said:

3 vachinappududalla anushka daggaraki pothuntey cheppivellali cheppulesukoni vellani anuntadu @3$% anduke papam fire cheyyinchadu. arey kohli ga thu

LoL.1qLoL.1q

1 hour ago, Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy said:

CITI_c$yCITI_c$y