fiaaanceee kopammm

babai1234

india ki naa marriage kosam velthunnam...

we both are planning to go for marriage in sep from different places in US. I want us to travel separate while coming back, because my other flight is less expensive and its through Europe so I can carry my tablet/laptop with me.

But, she wants both of us to book same flight (mid east airlines) while returning to US and when I suggest "I will be reaching 6 hrs before to US and make some arrangements to pick her'. She is angry on me.

What do you suggest ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samaja_varagamana

• idibezwada

• xxxmen

• Biskot

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

we both are planning to go for marriage in sep from different places in US. I want us to travel separate while coming back, because my other flight is less expensive and its through Europe so I can carry my tablet/laptop with me.

But, she wants both of us to book same flight (mid east airlines) while returning to US and when I suggest "I will be reaching 6 hrs before to US and make some arrangements to pick her'. She is angry on me.

What do you suggest ?

nee marraigeki nee fiance vachi emchestadi...undipomanu..money anna migultai

4 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

What do you suggest ?

pelli istam tho ne cheskuntunnava ??

6 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

What do you suggest ?

We Both were in Diff countries, Both spent 30% extra to meet in Dubai 1st  and then India. 

The travel will be awesum....Go together Man....You  will get very good private time.

Just now, ram4a said:

We Both were in Diff countries, Both spent 30% extra to reach Dubai 1st  and then India. 

The travel will be awesum....Go together Man....You  will get very good private time.

fubliclo entadi..58c399264d193_giphy(1).thumb.gif.c10d943dff4c73320393dac7ae02a258.gif

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nee marraigeki nee fiance vachi emchestadi...undipomanu..money anna migultai

thappu thappu. valla fiance marriage ki e abbayi velli em chestadu.. Ikkada undipothe full savings and can avoid that 6 hour trip as well.

10 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

What do you suggest ?

dont marry 

9 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

What do you suggest ?

ori ne kakkurthi lo kamandalam. eddaru jobs chestu couple of hundered dollas kosam enduku babayya ee kakkurthi? pelli ayyaka pellam tho kalisi ravali kani vadilesi vastha ante ela untadi

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

fubliclo entadi..58c399264d193_giphy(1).thumb.gif.c10d943dff4c73320393dac7ae02a258.gif

Neeku Private time dorikithe Adhi tappa inkem cheyava nee life partner tho...

Nenu chepedi kalsi chala discuss cheskochu romantic ga matladkovochu...Plan cheskochu next steps.

12 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

What do you suggest ?

intlo illlalu vantintlo priyuraaaalu types ah ?

kompatheesi return vachethappudu neee ex GF tho already ticket book cheskunnavaa enti... ikkada 2 different gals ?want to spend last meet with Ex in flight , leaving your official wife in a separate flight ? paisal em undhi vayya..neeeku company and nee wife ki company untundhii.. neee reason want to travel with other gal ante inka nee antha parama worst kasak raaja evvadu undaadhu... i