fiaaanceee kopammm

babai1234

3 hours ago, babai1234 said:

india ki naa marriage kosam velthunnam...

we both are planning to go for marriage in sep from different places in US. I want us to travel separate while coming back, because my other flight is less expensive and its through Europe so I can carry my tablet/laptop with me.

But, she wants both of us to book same flight (mid east airlines) while returning to US and when I suggest "I will be reaching 6 hrs before to US and make some arrangements to pick her'. She is angry on me.

What do you suggest ?

evadu vayya nuvvu............. pelli ayyi first time US return vastunappudu........... girls obviously prefer to be together with their husband.

Don't be pisinari........... book the same flight. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samaja_varagamana

• idibezwada

• xxxmen

• Biskot

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sid_22 said:

evadu vayya nuvvu............. pelli ayyi first time US return vastunappudu........... girls obviously prefer to be together with their husband.

Don't be pisinari........... book the same flight. 

Adhe ga .. ikkada nuvv nen pelli Kaaka edusthunte.. TS lantollu flight paisal kosam edusthunnaru 

4 hours ago, babai1234 said:

we both are planning to go for marriage in sep from different places in US. I want us to travel separate while coming back, because my other flight is less expensive and its through Europe so I can carry my tablet/laptop with me.

But, she wants both of us to book same flight (mid east airlines) while returning to US and when I suggest "I will be reaching 6 hrs before to US and make some arrangements to pick her'. She is angry on me.

What do you suggest ?

adhi dubai pettukuni subbaranga gold shopping cheskuntadi..

dongamunda 

4 hours ago, AggipetteUndha said:

6 hrs early antunav kada @babai1234

Flan some romantic surprise for Pinni while picking her up. She won't be angry. 

Good luck Babai

aa 6 hours time chalu nee meedha okati enti 100 opinions vocheyyadaniki.. avi cherapali antey okokka daniki nuvvu vondha prayathnalu cheyyali.

if you are hiding anything like you have smoking habit and doesn't want her to know. or she doesn't encourage you to drink and you want to chill... you can still sneak  but try making the journey with her. if the start is good everything else will be good.

On 2017-6-22 at 7:55 PM, babai1234 said:

What do you suggest ?

waste fellow anukunta nuvvu.... paisal and time gurinchi chusthau andhi vayya..

do what ever she say - tharvatha aa torture barincha levu..

ravi GIF

On 6/22/2017 at 2:55 PM, babai1234 said:

What do you suggest ?

it gives an impression that money and carrying laptop is more important than wife.. :lol: 

On 6/23/2017 at 0:25 AM, babai1234 said:

What do you suggest ?

Peenaso peenasena peenasayyahaaaaa