Just met a guy in my office ==> Hats off amazing person

sanjaysahu

All, 

Need to really appreciate this guy who I just met in my office today... 

I saw him in Walmart last week with a girl in wheel chair., we just said hi & bye .but today I was talking with him and he surprised me ...

He told me that the lady in the chair was his wife and met with an accident 5 years ago ... and broke her spine , cannot walk ( pretty much Nagarjuna in oopiri movie ) ... 

I asked him if he was in the accident as well..He said no we got married after 1 year after the accident while she was already in this stage

eerojullo ilanti vallu untara antey naku shocking .... never seen anyone like this

God be with him and his family... Hope a miracle happens and she recovers quickly.... 

Love has no ends

God Bless you Brother

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• YeddiBK

• ICANWIN

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, sanjaysahu said:

All, 

Need to really appreciate this guy who I just met in my office today... 

I saw him in Walmart last week with a girl in wheel chair., we just said hi & bye .but today I was talking with him and he surprised me ...

He told me that the lady in the chair was his wife and met with an accident 5 years ago ... and broke her spine , cannot walk ( pretty much Nagarjuna in oopiri movie ) ... 

I asked him if he was in the accident as well..He said no we got married after 1 year after the accident while she was already in this stage

eerojullo ilanti vallu untara antey naku shocking .... never seen anyone like this

God be with him and his family... Hope a miracle happens and she recovers quickly.... 

Love has no ends

God Bless you Brother

GP!

My prayers and wishes for her to recover soon and they live happily.. :-)