Just met a guy in my office ==> Hats off amazing person

sanjaysahu

Just now, lazybugger said:

hating someone on a db == losers.

you don't even know that aa. what man.

nuvvu thiskochav ee thread ki hatred ni....

first elli po ikkadi nundi....athani dedication ni mechukuntunnadu anthe....kannu vankara mukku vankara i140 ledu ani reject chese ee rojullo ilanti vallani mechukunte thappu ledu.....nee 1gr mind ki artham kadu le

get out from here*&Y&

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• YeddiBK

• ICANWIN

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro 

e db lo unnavallaki gurtu unde undali 

2011-12 time lo Telugu twin sisters ki car accident ayindi and one spot dead and other was paralyzed.

My friend married  her years ago . They are doing very well. 

16 hours ago, lazybugger said:

dude, don't talk about me to that asshole. pls. I don't wish to discuss my life with people who have no minimum sense of decency. and no concept of what a conversation is.

ee DB lo neekanna pedda asshole evvadu ledu ani andariki thelusu ra chillar... when you enter thread, it becomes about you... correct, just like a buffoon in the circus and monkey in zoo... you are just a monkey in our DB, not necessarily all others are losers @3$%

16 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

great ... but ikkada oka doubt

walmart lo choosa annav malli office lo matlaadinaa annav... eee logic enti

u work in walmart ?

I saw him at work before but in a different building , never spoke to him in person... again say him in walmart just said Hi... this week they moved to our building next to my desk ...

haha.. neeku edho confidence nuvvu pedda pudingivi ani. kaani.

neeku undi kada ra overconfidence.. anni vishayalu thelisinattu showoff.. velli chillara erukoni ra po..

dude, don't talk about me to that asshole. pls. I don't wish to discuss my life with people who have no minimum sense of decency. and no concept of what a conversation is.

enti neetho na ? @3$%

16 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

I think he did man. I saw one of his post about adopting kids. Just saying .

undochu dude, but based on his posts and relentlessness, I doubt if he has any personal life... if he really adopted someone I pity them.. 

Also, I do things too... I never tell what or why.. it gives satisfaction to me, that's it... if you see that idiot's comments, it's as if anyone who opposes him doesn't have decency or values in life.. it's not just in this thread, try to defer with him and you will see... his maturity is the size of mustard seed...

18 hours ago, lazybugger said:

chudandi chitti kannullaraa..

meeru chesey chettha panantha chesesi. ila okadni pogidesthey meeku maanavatvam unnattu artham kaadhu. cool down bujjis.

vaadiki ammayi antey ishtam chesukunnadu. indulo meeru appreciate chesedhi endi ra. naaku artham kaavatla.

disabled pillal ni adopt cheskunna parents ni choosi, edho pedda tyagam chesinolla laaga pogadatam.. don't you think its insulting to the kid? Same way, your appreciation is insulting to the wife.

its their life. they made a decision. madhyalo meeru pogidendhi endhi, bochu.

wishing them well is different ofcourse.

@lazybugger post makes perfect sense.

Chochweet pillaf**k fellas – do not tear ur daywers, try to understand what lazybugger meant.

‘The office guy’ a ammayini enduku pelli chesukunnado manaku telvadu. We don’t know his intensions, he had his reasons. Don’t come into conclusions that he is a god, just because he married a physically challenged girl. He doesn’t need to marry her; he can support or help as a friend also.

First, try to understand the heart of physically challenged people. If we praise somebody who is taking care of PC people, means indirectly we are humiliating PC people.

PS: Again, I am not saying the office guy is bad or good. He had his reasons for marrying her. We can just  appreciate him, by wishing good luck for his wife’s health.

Some time ago (may be 2 years ago), oka telugu channel lo interview chusa. The typical telugu anchor is interviewing a mom and her daughter (a physically challenged girl). Matter entante, a ammayi got some good rank in the state-wide competition or something. The anchor is keeps on praising her mom saying, that PC girl is so lucky to have her as a mom, and she couldn’t have done it without her mom’s support blah blah…

Just imagine how bad that PC girl at that moment because her helplessness.

A interview choosinappudu I got frustration; a anchor snaje nu kattesi oora gajji kukkalatho 10gichhalni pinchindi.

2 minutes ago, krystax_admin said:

Some time ago (may be 2 years ago), oka telugu channel lo interview chusa. The typical telugu anchor is interviewing a mom and her daughter (a physically challenged girl). Matter entante, a ammayi got some good rank in the state-wide competition or something. The anchor is keeps on praising her mom saying, that PC girl is so lucky to have her as a mom, and she couldn’t have done it without her mom’s support blah blah…

Just imagine how bad that PC girl at that moment because her helplessness.

A interview choosinappudu I got frustration; a anchor snaje nu kattesi oora gajji kukkalatho 10gichhalni pinchindi.

Even I'm a little bit scared brother. we are in the final stage of adopting 3 kids, all of them disabled.

I/my kids in the future have to suffer this patronizing tone. I know some of the people who say this mean well, but somehow it comes across as pointless, and when they keep repeating it, it's insulting to the kid. I guess no other way than to prepare the kids to face it.

even here.. see, I just made a normal suggestion to not insult the guy by praising him. See how many jumped on it, to insult me, as if I was against the guy itself.

19 hours ago, lazybugger said:

yes. adhi antey. people like to insult disabled people. basically anyone who's less than normal.

any interaction with them is like bichham to them, and should be considered worthy of praise.

Nojam chepinav 

25 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Even I'm a little bit scared brother. we are in the final stage of adopting 3 kids, all of them disabled.

I/my kids in the future have to suffer this patronizing tone. I know some of the people who say this mean well, but somehow it comes across as pointless, and when they keep repeating it, it's insulting to the kid. I guess no other way than to prepare the kids to face it.

even here.. see, I just made a normal suggestion to not insult the guy by praising him. See how many jumped on it, to insult me, as if I was against the guy itself.

Wish you all best bro..

I can understand your worries about the future of your kids. But, wish you and your kids will get the strength to face this kind of weird situations and take it easy.