He humiliate us gays in many public places!!!

Shine

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shine

• Mitron

• rudy

• westlife

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Why are you scolding @MindRinger

A few days ago, along with my new partner who have a strong interest in a kind of Chinese Qigong, 'Falun Gong', I followed online and read some information about it, it was discovered that Falun Gong has a strong hostility and discrimination on us gays!!!};_

Just now, Shine said:

A few days ago, along with my new partner who have a strong interest in a kind of Chinese Qigong, 'Falun Gong', I followed online and read some information about it, it was discovered that Falun Gong has a strong hostility and discrimination on us gays!!!};_

calling @MindRinger, thum dhono kya kar rahe hein re....

The following content and links that I collected from the Internet some of the Anti - gay organization, I'm so angry! ! !
“Repulsive homosexual behavior meanwhile bespeaks of a filthy, deviant state of mind that lacks rationality.”

1 hour ago, Shine said:

The following content and links that I collected from the Internet some of the Anti - gay organization, I'm so angry! ! !
“Repulsive homosexual behavior meanwhile bespeaks of a filthy, deviant state of mind that lacks rationality.”

Let us raise the slogans against the organization in the Toronto Pride!!!
We should go to the streets of Toronto, against this organization which slander us!!!!

3 minutes ago, westlife said:

Let us raise the slogans against the organization in the Toronto Pride!!!
We should go to the streets of Toronto, against this organization which slander us!!!!

i agree with you!go together$%^