He humiliate us gays in many public places!!!

Shine

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shine

• Mitron

• rudy

• westlife

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's a really big thing for, not just this community, but anywhere in the world. Like, you shouldn't hide your choice of what you want to be," said Gailey. 

On 2017/6/30 at 9:27 AM, Shine said:

"It's a really big thing for, not just this community, but anywhere in the world. Like, you shouldn't hide your choice of what you want to be," said Gailey. 

Falun Gong are anti-government, anti-gay, anti-medicine, pro-alien fantasies!!!

In his talk in Switzerland, Li Hongzhi also stated that gay people would be "eliminated" by "the gods." Asked in Frankfurt, Germany, in 1998 whether gays could practice Falun Gong, Mr. Li answered, "You can cultivate, but you must give up the bad conduct."

Li teaches that homosexuality is not the standard of being human, the priority of Gods will be to eliminate homosexuals and that gays are demonic in nature.

I am not promoting anything, I just feel sorry for the abuse his followers are recieving in their own country and also in russia, I am not saying the abuse doesn't go on anywhere else either, it may do, although it doesn't in my country. We wouldn't adhere to that.

5 minutes ago, Shine said:

I am not promoting anything, I just feel sorry for the abuse his followers are recieving in their own country and also in russia, I am not saying the abuse doesn't go on anywhere else either, it may do, although it doesn't in my country. We wouldn't adhere to that.

It did not change this stance even after it was driven out of China and had to survive among the "liberal" population of California and New York.(*