Puli, Jinnka dialogue- chillara yedhavas RGV, Puri.

lazybugger

So you see puli chasing jinka on tv. what is your reaction?

1. Uppercaste Hindutva - I support puli. because they serve an important purpose in the natural order of things. 
Me: fcuking casteist asshole. Nature doesn't have something like varna system. There's no such thing as the 'natural order'. Nature is a constant state of change. 

2. Uppercaste Liberal - Such a brave deer fighting to stay alive. I pray for the deer to get away. and live to die another day.
Me: get a life.

3. Enterprising Uppercaste - Its so cool that we have this high speed photography. Imagine how it'd be if we can capture the fear in the deer's eyes, and the anticipation in the tiger's. Wait, that'll be my next startup. by3 fellas, I got to work on making my first billion.
Me: nah, stupid idea. but you'll probably make a billion if you are an uppercaste/white, and can attract engineers smarter than you that you can exploit.

4. Puri, RGV intellectual category - Lets have a dialogue that goes - "puli ni emi peekaleru kabatti, jinka ki support chestaru"
Me: mee producer lu avataar ki finance cheyyaleka, mee laanti chillara yedhavalaki chesthunnatta.

30 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

1. Uppercaste Hindutva - I support puli. because they serve an important purpose in the natural order of things. 
Me: fcuking casteist asshole. Nature doesn't have something like varna system. There's no such thing as the 'natural order'. Nature is a constant state of change. 

2. Uppercaste Liberal - Such a brave deer fighting to stay alive. I pray for the deer to get away. and live to die another day.

3. Enterprising Uppercaste - Its so cool that we have this high speed photography. Imagine how it'd be if we can capture the fear in the deer's eyes, and the anticipation in the tiger's. Wait, that'll be my next startup. by3 fellas, I got to work on making my first billion.
Me: nah, stupid idea. but you'll probably make a billion if you are an uppercaste/white, and can attract engineers smarter than you that you can exploit.

4. Puri, RGV intellectual category - Lets have a dialogue that goes - "puli ni emi peekaleru kabatti, jinka ki support chestaru"
Me: mee producer lu avataar ki finance cheyyaleka, mee laanti chillara yedhavalaki chesthunnatta.

5. salman khan - abba jinka mamsam tini enni rojulaindo @3$%baby_dc1

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

OMG, DB lo vache points meeda nee opinions ruddadame kakunda nuvve topics ethukkoni nuvve opinions cheppukuntunnava ?

neekanna pedda loser ni chudaledu ra chillar @3$%

Baa rgv puri ekkada nundi ocharu baa madyalo and casteism ki mind set ki link etla pettav

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Baa rgv puri ekkada nundi ocharu baa madyalo and casteism ki mind set ki link etla pettav

edho oka cinema lo mahesh babu dialogue chepthadu ga puli, jinka ani. daani ippati daaka 10 mandhi telugollu mention chesaaru naatho. naaku irritation ochindi. so esa.

casteism ki link easy bro. Puli serves an important purpose because it keeps population of deer in check aney sollu is very common. But that argument flows from human centric approach towards the world, where man is at the top of the food chain, and is observing other animals in his kingdom, with complete awareness of what's happening.

but such arrogance is misplaced. Man still doesn't understand the mysteries of nature. Neither there has  to be a 'balance' in nature. nature keeps on evolving, irrespective of whether man interferes with what he thinks is the balance, or tries hard to keep it. Man cannot control it.

So, the people who side with the puli to keep the natural order, resemble the people who follow and worship things like varna system. The thing that destroyed Hindu society by not allowing it to adapt.

hence the link.

edho oka cinema lo mahesh babu dialogue chepthadu ga puli, jinka ani. daani ippati daaka 10 mandhi telugollu mention chesaaru naatho. naaku irritation ochindi. so esa.

casteism ki link easy bro. Puli serves an important purpose because it keeps population of deer in check aney sollu is very common. But that argument flows from human centric approach towards the world, where man is at the top of the food chain, and is observing other animals in his kingdom, with complete awareness of what's happening.

but such arrogance is misplaced. Man still doesn't understand the mysteries of nature. Neither there has  to be a 'balance' in nature. nature keeps on evolving, irrespective of whether man interferes with what he thinks is the balance, or tries hard to keep it. Man cannot control it.

So, the people who side with the puli to keep the natural order, resemble the people who follow and worship things like varna system. The thing that destroyed Hindu society by not allowing it to adapt.

hence the link.

ok what do u support I think like this

survival of the fittest ..........puli jinka ni thintam lo thapu ledu.........jinka thappinchukuni life fyt cheyatam cheyakapovatam dani fitness meeda depend aythuntadi..........you dont need to judge nature .....even if u do it doesnt matter...........only thing u can do is observe it.

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

survival of the fittest ..........puli jinka ni thintam lo thapu ledu.........jinka thappinchukuni life fyt cheyatam cheyakapovatam dani fitness meeda depend aythuntadi..........you dont need to judge nature .....even if u do it doesnt matter...........only thing u can do is observe it.

many people who use that term "survival of the fittest" don't understand its original usage, and get the concept itself wrong.

you can observe nature, you judge it, you can meddle with it, you can do whatever you want. because you are part of that nature.

Puli Jinka ni kaakunda Pulihora perugannam thinaalaa... ? or asalu emi thinakunda chachipovaala ? Nuvvu yedhi chepthey adhey message deliver chestha puli ki.. %$#$

17 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

survival of the fittest was an observation on intra species evolution. How one group of sub species (not a single organism), evolved to better adjust to its surroundings (like developing sharp beaks etc), compared to another group of sub species, and survived a change.

if you want to use that term for puli hunting deer, you are wrong. you'll be wrong even if you use it to describe competition among humans, unless its a competition that happened between different sub species of homosapiens. But those happened some 60000 yrs ago. and unless there's a mutant outbreak, that term for intra human competition shouldn't be called 'survival of the fittest'.

19 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

survival of the fittest was an observation on intra species evolution. How one group of sub species (not a single organism), evolved to better adjust to its surroundings, compared to another group of sub species.

if you want to use that term for puli hunting deer, you are wrong. you'll be wrong even if you use competition among humans, unless its a competition that happened between different sub species of homosapiens. But those happened some 60000 yrs ago. and unless there's a mutant outbreak, that term for intra human competition shouldn't be called 'survival of the fittest'.

so u subject the survival of the fittest to only homo sapiens.