Offer Letter - 2016 W2 Link Enti?

hotmaddy

Oka company vaadu Offer Letter pampinchamante(he offered position in email) he is asking for 2016 W2 Form.

I told him that I have an offer internally as well which I do.I don't think it's common to ask for W2 to craft an offer letter. Anybody has this experience?

I am confused if he wanted to see my salary. Please share your thoughts.

This position is an Electrical Engineering position.

6 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Oka company vaadu Offer Letter pampinchamante(he offered position in email) he is asking for 2016 W2 Form.

I told him that I have an offer internally as well which I do.I don't think it's common to ask for W2 to craft an offer letter. Anybody has this experience?

I am confused if he wanted to see my salary. Please share your thoughts.

This position is an Electrical Engineering position.

That could be it, and also wanted to make sure you had real experience and all. GL. 

2 minutes ago, Hitman said:

That could be it, and also wanted to make sure you had real experience and all. GL. 

Ok. Is it common to send W2's?? How can he find my past experience for W2? Just curious.

1 minute ago, hotmaddy said:

Ok. Is it common to send W2's?? How can he find my past experience for W2? Just curious.

it is not common. But people has different ways to look/research into your background.. W2 can answer few doubts.. but ivvadaniki neeku problem emiti? 

1 minute ago, Hitman said:

it is not common. But people has different ways to look/research into your background.. W2 can answer few doubts.. but ivvadaniki neeku problem emiti? 

I do not have a problem but he has pretty all secured info kada.

2 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

I do not have a problem but he has pretty all secured info kada.

What secured info? SSN?

Anyway you would have to give this info , if they ask you to submit for background check. which is obvious. 

If you have any other concerns discuss here. not just what you mentioned. 

Offer neku yechevadu american company ahh desi company ahh?

If you have already negotiated on pay and other details, ask him what is the reason for W2 and Why does he need it ? then neku satisfactory ga anipisthe then give it

Neku already internal ga inko offer vundhi kabati you dont need to abide to the HR words and give things which you dont feel comfortable

1 hour ago, MeetFriendz said:

Offer neku yechevadu american company ahh desi company ahh?

If you have already negotiated on pay and other details, ask him what is the reason for W2 and Why does he need it ? then neku satisfactory ga anipisthe then give it

Neku already internal ga inko offer vundhi kabati you dont need to abide to the HR words and give things which you dont feel comfortable

Yeah Called the HR just to avoid confusion. He wanted that for Salary and I said what I was looking for. Thanks for your time man.