Left wing

Idassamed

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Hinduism is an oppressive system. one of the worst designed by man. 

if you are a Hindu apologist, you can't be a leftist. so stop fooling yourself.

leftists in India (the regular urban types) are giving Hinduism a free run. If it was any other country, there would have been civil war.

and a bunch of casteist morons like YeddiBK, come online to troll people who call Hinduism for what it is, because Hindus are only sneezing and coughing. Nothing bad is actually happening in India. and all need to take a chill pill. 

But I must accept Hinduism has been the greatest weapon against leftism. Hindus (a critical mass) are simply untouched by leftist thoughts.

wow! so nenu upper caste Hindu ani decide chesesava ? assalu nenu religious aa atheist aa kuda thelidu, neeku opposite ga matladithe neeku dorike stamp upper caste hindu @3$%

btw, get your facts right you idiot... Hinduism as religion is created by some mean selfish people.. it's originally a practice to have a better life and society and was never hardlined like modern religions do.. there was always chance of it to evolve with time but then got dominated by stupid people who pushed it into superstitious, idol centric worshipping silly practice. Today people almost forgot about dharma that was taught but thinks if they go around idol108 times they can get their wish fulfilled.. 

Thanks to information age, the people who have sense are getting the information that was not readily available before.. now they can chose to follow what they believe is right..

Bottom line - you Lazy beggar are the biggest moron @3$%

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• YeddiBK

• Idassamed

• Mitron

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

arey item, french revolution ani example theesukochindi nuvve, obviously rest of the people join ayyaru.. assalu nuvvu em matladuthunnavo neeke ardam avvatle @3$%

of course leftism remains even if it has support or not, it's freaking ideology... any ideology exists and only gets prominence when people feel its necessity..

bottom line is - you and several other nut jobs think it's the best possible thing.. and you guys think whoever defer with you guys are just dumb... after all it's the characteristic of you nuts.. 

I'm not a leftist, moron. If I was, I wouldn't be wasting my time arguing with morons in my free time.

It is obviously the greatest ideal that mankind can potentially reach. that's why we think it is. you still haven't given me an explanation on why its not the greatest.

oorikey poddu pokunda sollu chepthunnav. edho paapam anipinchi reply isthunna. thokkalo yedhava laaga maatladatam aapu. koncham sensible ga ivvu reply.

13 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Every religion not just Hinduism and no one designed it unlike other religions which were born out of books

yes. Hinduism has been successful in defeating leftism. another religion that has been successful has been protestant christianity.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I'm not a leftist, moron. If I was, I wouldn't be wasting my time arguing with morons in my free time.

It is obviously the greatest ideal that mankind can potentially reach. that's why we think it is. you still haven't given me an explanation on why its not the greatest.

oorikey poddu pokunda sollu chepthunnav. edho paapam anipinchi reply isthunna. thokkalo yedhava laaga maatladatam aapu. koncham sensible ga ivvu reply.

idi joke ante @3$%

idi kuda @3$%

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

idi mareenu @3$%

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

are you serious ?? adi greatest ante explanation ivvali kaani nuvvu explaination ichukolekapothunnav kabatti nenu cheppala ? you are idiot in purest form @3$%

8 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

wow! so nenu upper caste Hindu ani decide chesesava ? assalu nenu religious aa atheist aa kuda thelidu, neeku opposite ga matladithe neeku dorike stamp upper caste hindu @3$%

btw, get your facts right you idiot... Hinduism as religion is created by some mean selfish people.. it's originally a practice to have a better life and society and was never hardlined like modern religions do.. there was always chance of it to evolve with time but then got dominated by stupid people who pushed it into superstitious, idol centric worshipping silly practice. Today people almost forgot about dharma that was taught but thinks if they go around idol108 times they can get their wish fulfilled.. 

Thanks to information age, the people who have sense are getting the information that was not readily available before.. now they can chose to follow what they believe is right..

Bottom line - you Lazy beggar are the biggest moron @3$%

lol. how pathetically people here argue.

now I don't even what the original argument was. this guy is giving a boring lecture on Hinduism.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yes. Hinduism has been successful in defeating leftism. another religion that has been successful has been protestant christianity.

kadu ra loude.. Leftism couldn't defeat Hinduism ani cheppu... nee lanti kukkalu kotlallo try chesina Hinduism ekkadiki podu... btw, I don't mean Hinduism as religion and other superficial crap you people think of...

now I don't even what the original argument was. this guy is giving a boring lecture on Hinduism.

neeku ardam kanidi boring gane untadi ra... neeku alochinche shakthi ledu antha kanna common sense ledu... you are a plain moron @3$%

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

are you serious ?? adi greatest ante explanation ivvali kaani nuvvu explaination ichukolekapothunnav kabatti nenu cheppala ? you are idiot in purest form @3$%

already cheppina ga. that leftism greatest ideal is individual freedom, including from economic structures like money.

do you want me to explain why its great? isn't that obvious?

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

kadu ra loude.. Leftism couldn't defeat Hinduism ani cheppu... nee lanti kukkalu kotlallo try chesina Hinduism ekkadiki podu... btw, I don't mean Hinduism as religion and other superficial crap you people think of...

abbah!!! emanna insight aa.. renditiki bhaley difference kadha sFun_duh2

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

btw, nannu ignore list lo pedtha ani pettaledu enti ? nee desperation ki naa comments chadavakunda undalevu le @3$%

ninnu roju nenu thiduthunthe aa thittlu nuvvu chadivi reply kuda ivvalevu anna alochana.. aa satisfaction ee verappa @3$%

orey Yeddi ga,

neeku emanna point undha? lekuntey kukka laaga naa venta padatam tappa neelo em matter ledha.

sarigga cheppi yeduvu. ninnu malli ignore lo pedtha. pedda sollu gaanivi laa unnavu nuvvu.

Halwa ki cousin laaga.