Andhra vaalla Thelivi thetalu ani voorikey anaru... (+ve way..don't bite me)))

Feelingbad

9 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Again.. you talking like loser.... grow up & compete man... aa gif ki nee emotion ki match avvatledu.. lite theesko... i don't hate anyone no matter what... %$#$

don't use the word 'compete' without context man.

what do you want him to compete with? writing bullshit analysis like you?

what a blowhard.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• Feelingbad

• ARYA

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Kattappa covers ika paripoo prati odu vacchi G lo pette lopu...leda dabbu kosam edaina sestaa ante ika continue seyyi CITI_c$y

Look at yourself... what kind of stuff is comforting you.... good luck to you man... %$#$

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

dude. stop making a fool of yourself.

don't be so desperate to make your point man. especially when you have none to make.

Yeah.. when you don't understand , nothing makes a point... does it ? %$#$

FeelingBad,

there's no such thing as an 'universal law'. Just because you've figured out why some Andhra people are wealthy, doesn't mean you figured out the entire world.

read more, talk to people more, listen more.. and perhaps, just perhaps, some of that might permeate into your thick head.

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Look at yourself... what kind of stuff is comforting you.... good luck to you man... %$#$

I just looked at the 1st post of this thread by you which it self shows the sick nature of you entha cover seskunna byta padipotarr Kattapass..wasted pieces of Yellow shittt CITI_c$y

FeelingBad,

there's no such thing as an 'universal law'. Just because you've figured out why some Andhra people are wealthy, doesn't mean you figured out the entire world.

read more, talk to people more, listen more.. and perhaps, just perhaps, some of that might permeate into your thick head.

Image result for kattappa gifs

FeelingBad,

I don't remember saying i figured out entire world... moreover, don't advise people when you have pathetically failed in following it... %$#$

I don't remember saying i figured out entire world... moreover, don't advise people when you have pathetically failed in following it... %$#$

I don't make claims for superiority of one group against the other.

Feelingbad is just the Andhra Android_Halwa, but with slightly less time on his hands. and uses personal insults very liberally, which Halwa doesn't.

Halwa is much more polite in making his point. but the points are almost the same.

31 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Ee madhya DB konchem dull ayyindi..... appudu start chesaadu @psycopk uncle... master innings with strategy...

uncle aapice pani ayipogaaney vachi oka sentence vaduluthaadu ikkada.....  lafangi ano... jaffa ano.... appudu start avvuddhi Yuddham...

@Android_Halwa uncle ochi 2-3 paras hate speech isthaadu.... daaniki retaliation kindha @DiscoKing , @KABALI  @idhibejawada , @Hitman  uncles ochi counter attack.... Android uncle ki support gaa @icecreamZ , @ARYA , @SANANTONIO uncles kyuda deeksha lo paalgontaaru...Inka @TOM_BHAAYAneutral ga, against ga, favour ga anni side theesukuni em chepthunnado artham kaadhu.... and i like it though...

Inka aa @lazybugger aka @MindRinger thaatha independent of all the rest, yedho different ga matlaadaalani try chesi andari daggara Dhobbulu thintaadu....

Bottom line entantey @psycopk generating lot of revenue and encashing hater's emotions well....

That is why Andhra people succeed.... strategy + hard work %$#$

@MindRinger is different . @lazybugger is different item..

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Feelingbad is just the Andhra Android_Halwa, but with slightly less time on his hands. and uses personal insults very liberally, which Halwa doesn't.

Halwa is much more polite in making his point. but the points are almost the same.

Thanks.. Seems like you became fan of both of us and following too closely... %$#$

Thanks.. Seems like you became fan of both of us and following too closely... %$#$

I don't have to follow either of you. you follow me enough and demonstrate your stupidity well enough for me to make that connection.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't have to follow either of you. you follow me enough and demonstrate your stupidity well enough for me to make that connection.

You writing so many posts in the thread i started makes it look otherwise...%$#$

39 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

You are right in a way... but the world is much different these days.... sensibility, righteousness, equality has been buried deep down in the corporate world... isn't it ? %$#$

Yeah it is...and Andhraites took it to an extreme level.. Isin't it ?  Or probably might have set the trend very early ...