ilanti verri pushplau kooda vuntara..

ForEverJava

vammmmmo see this... _%~_%~

Posted by H1bworried (13) 22 hours 38 minutes ago#781
Hi peoples 

Recently I found my visa is going to expire and premium processing is stopped.My visa expire next month 16 but my company (very very reputed company) filed for extension.I got receipt but lawyer told me it might take year to get confirmation and he cannot apply premium because premium closed by trump 

Anyways he told I can work till the decision received.thank ganapati for that But still this is uncertainty 

Anyways coming to the main concern . I had planned to make my wife pregnant on 16 July. But now due to uncertainty I am very worried. After 16 July my wife will be pregnant and if I get denied reject notice in her 7/8 month then how to go back home ??? 

One option is to send her back to kadapa my hometown after making her pregnant .but cannot live alone . No one from family live in kadapa now . 

Is there any way we can get premium for pregnancy reason ? Is it worth risk ?

_%~

Hi peoples 

Recently I found my visa is going to expire and premium processing is stopped.My visa expire next month 16 but my company (very very reputed company) filed for extension.I got receipt but lawyer told me it might take year to get confirmation and he cannot apply premium because premium closed by trump 

Anyways he told I can work till the decision received.thank ganapati for that But still this is uncertainty 

Anyways coming to the main concern . I had planned to make my wife pregnant on 16 July. But now due to uncertainty I am very worried. After 16 July my wife will be pregnant and if I get denied reject notice in her 7/8 month then how to go back home ??? 

One option is to send her back to kadapa my hometown after making her pregnant .but cannot live alone . No one from family live in kadapa now . 

_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

_%~

Hi peoples 

Anyways coming to the main concern . I had planned to make my wife pregnant on 16 July. But now due to uncertainty I am very worried. After 16 July my wife will be pregnant and if I get denied reject notice in her 7/8 month then how to go back home ??? 

_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~_%~

reason tho visa officer reject chesi dobbeyyi antadu

villu villa pichi reasons