kohli gadiki poye time vachhindi

bondjamesbond

captain ga fail avutdadu 

anigi manigi vunte bavundedhi. 

dhoni click ayyadu ante aa time lo sehwag , gambhir, sachin, yuvaraj played excepatonally from 2007 to 2011 worldcup. 

their avgs are very high. ippudu kohli ki team nunchi anta support vundadhu ...

9 minutes ago, bondjamesbond said:

captain ga fail avutdadu 

dhoni click ayyadu ante aa time lo sehwag , gambhir, sachin, yuvaraj played excepatonally from 2007 to 2011 worldcup. 

lopala em jarigindo manaku thelidu kada bayya, just kohli gadu aggressive behavior valla vadi meeda doubt vasthadi... but we don't know the real story as it happened..

11 minutes ago, bondjamesbond said:

captain ga fail avutdadu 

Yes. This is an amazing analysis. I hope someone shares this analysis with the Indian cricket team, so that they may pass this on to the concerned individuals and drastically improve their performance. 

I am shocked that the entity "Kohli" could not think of this. I am surprised that very experienced players lack this basic common sense that you have. 

A statue must be erected to honor the extraordinary capabilities of your intellect.

19 minutes ago, bondjamesbond said:

captain ga fail avutdadu 

ok kalahgani

23 minutes ago, bondjamesbond said:

captain ga fail avutdadu 

akkada kohli okkadey kaadu bhayya senior players ani chepparuu

10 members coach ki against ga unnaru antaa

kohli captain kabatti onus is on him to reply

16 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

lopala em jarigindo manaku thelidu kada bayya, just kohli gadu aggressive behavior valla vadi meeda doubt vasthadi... but we don't know the real story as it happened..

+10

17 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Yes. This is an amazing analysis. I hope someone shares this analysis with the Indian cricket team, so that they may pass this on to the concerned individuals and drastically improve their performance. 

I am shocked that the entity "Kohli" could not think of this. I am surprised that very experienced players lack this basic common sense that you have. 

A statue must be erected to honor the extraordinary capabilities of your intellect.

@3$%

11 minutes ago, gilly said:

All social networking,Db kohilii medha padthunaru

edhae kohili enni matches gelipichaduuu chasing lo 17 matches we won just becoz of his performance  

godava evadu gr8 ani kadu vaii....eee matter lo evadu correct ani.....just want answer to a simple question...what is the problem kohli had with kumble???adokkate cheppamanu chalu....

9 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

godava evadu gr8 ani kadu vaii....eee matter lo evadu correct ani.....just want answer to a simple question...what is the problem kohli had with kumble???adokkate cheppamanu chalu....

both aggressive bro... Kumble senior kabatiii baga support esthunaruu

BTW i am not saying kohili will not do mistakes.

mistakes do happen 

3 minutes ago, gilly said:

both aggressive bro... Kumble senior kabatiii baga support esthunaruu

BTW i am not saying kohili will not do mistakes.

mistakes do happen 

senior ani kadu bro...bayata vallaki ela undi ante...kumble strict kabatti vadilinchukunanru laga undi....FYI kumbles rules include 1.should be never late to practice 2.should prove in domestic after injury 3.no outsiders allowed during a series......for which the players are againist....

43 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Baaga gattiga gilinav bhayya @3$%

48 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Enduku Vayya itla rape chestav andarni@3$%